I have always had porcelain white skin. I have black hair and really dark eyes, but my skin is as white as paper. One of the problems with this is that my skin never tans. It burns, and then turns white again. Now summer is on the horizon again, I think I should prepare myself a little better this year. I know I won't get a sun tan, and I have accepted that now. Can I use any herbs to make sure that, at least, I will not burn in the sun? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks a lot for sharing the information. To protect your skin in summer you should use papaya and cucumber on your face. It really works; I am also trying this in summer time. Now a days many kind of whitening creams are available in the market . But as a guy I am using Fair and Handsome Whitening Cream for Men. It is a herbal cream for men. It also contains sun protection ingredients. It is different from female cream. It contains a patented Peptide complex which effectively helps to whiten skin and improve skin smoothness, giving the skin a brighter and more luminous appearance over.

ALOE VERA is the best herb for getting fair skin. It is an effective moisturiser and helps in the fight against ageing, cleansing and softening skin. It also removes dead skin cells and stimulates the formation of new cells, tightening the skin and make skin look younger. Rose and Turmeric are also very good herbs for skin.

Yeah! I agreed. ALOE VERA is the best herb for getting fair skin. It have great effect on skin after using it you may forget the chemicla product.

Is alovera is good for dry skin?

My skin is so oily.
for this i have faced many problems in dri session.I have sunspot too.
Is anyone tell me what natural treatment will be suitable for me?

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed