I wonder how many people use herbs to boost their health in whatever way? If you have ever used herbs for your health, which herbs were they and what did you use them for? I could do with some advice in this area, especially considering that I am a newbie to herbs!

I suffer a ADHD and I do take gingko biloba, and apart from that I also take garlic and artichoke capsules for my high blood pressure. I don't really know if it works but it does make me feel good to know I am trying to make my health better by doing something natural about it, without taking any chemical medication.

I am professional cook and I do get cuts sometimes. Every time I get a cut I put tea tree oil on the cut to disinfect it. It does have a distinctive smell, but is way better than iodine or alcohol, and is a food grade product. I love herbal medicine in general but thankfully I have never needed it.

I was wondering about the health aspect of smoking the herbs from a Hookah in conjunction to that of smoking a Marlboro Red cigarette.........
***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed