I have noticed certain lapses in my memory. I was laid off two years back, and then had a divorce, all of which sent my spiralling into depression. I heard that loss of memory is quite normal in situations like that. I feel ready to start building my life up again, including memory improvement. What do you think about herbs to improve the memory?

Vitamins are a great option. Go see your pharmasist. I know there is one...it's Coenzyme Q10 works well.

We all do have problems with memory even without stressful situations like loosing your marriage and job. And you are quite right, some of your memory problems are due to depression, but it is also highly likely there is just and a natural process of ageing going on. How old are you? I ask because with age our circulation and flow of oxygen to the brain begin to drop, and when the brain isn’t getting enough oxygen it can’t function properly. Taking vitamins, as well as Coenzyme Q10 will improve your overall health, and make you feel better in general, but you can also take over-the-counter pills of ginkgo biloba, they improve the state of your circulatory system an trough it your memory functions.