Hello, folks. I have been studying for years and I must admit that I got tired. I will really need some stimulation. I have heard something about Ginko biloba and I wonder if it is good for students and preparing for the exams. What would you advise me? I will appreciate all your advice.

Hi, there. Gingko biloba is recommended for memory improving. However, I think it is more recommended for older people. These folks really have problems with memorizing. I think Gingko is too strong for students. There are other similar products you can find on the market. You should try with that. I hope everything will be fine. Good luck with the exams. Bye!

I have tried ginko biloba to help study for a test before, but i didnt notice a significant difference. However, maybe it will effect you differently. but, no endorsement from me

Interesting article. I've personally seen some amazing benefits with gingko biloba. Anyone interested in herbal medicine should definitely check out the ebook "10 super herbs that will change your life forever". You can download it for free here: tensuperherbs.com. I tried a few of the herbs from that book and my life has changed completely :)