I feel I am a bit wishy washy sometimes, and I have great trouble focusing or concentrating, especially board meeting in my company. My hands and feet start to lead a life of their own, and I can't wait to get out of the meeting. Sometimes, I am so bored I just want to start laughing loudly. Are there any herbs for focus that could help me what this?

Oh, I'm a bit like that, so I know how you feel though I do not have an office job, fortunately. But occasionally I do have to have to go to the old meeting. I just put up with it, but much to the annoyance of my colleagues, I do start playing with pens or twitching my thumbs or something. Oh, did I mention that I do have ADHD? For more focus, I advise you start taking regular gingko biloba supplements. I have been taking them for years, and my husband says I am a lot calmer now, though I will never be your typical boring old person! :-)

Thank you for replying. I did do an ADHD self diagnosis test online once, but I don't really feel that is me. Perhaps I just can't stand being bored. I will look into the gingko biloba supplements you mentioned. I actually heard of gingko before, but thought it was used to treat the blood circulation?