is smoking hubble bubble as harmful as smoking tobacco

"SMOKING a hubbly bubbly or tobacco water pipe for one hour is as harmful as smoking up to 200 cigarettes, health experts have warned."

"Research from Britain's Department of Health and the Tobacco Control Collaborating Center showed that people who regularly smoke shisha can suffer from dangerous levels of carbon monoxide -- similar to sucking on a car exhaust or entering a room with a faulty boiler."

"Hooper gave an example of a pregnant woman who quit cigarette smoking to protect her unborn baby but kept smoking shisha. When she was tested for carbon monoxide, she had an extreme reading of 70 parts per million (ppm) of carbon monoxide as opposed to 30 ppm expected from a heavy smoker."

Hope this helps...

thats not true!! you take in as much smoke as 200 cigarettes but that smoke is purified throught the water that is in the bottom. hubbly has small amounts of tar if not none.. has 0.05% of nicotine and has no other added chemicals..

Tobacco smoking poses risks, whether you use cigarettes or a hookah! Both methods deliver nicotine, which is itself responsible for many of the harmful effects of smoking, and the charcoal used to heat your hookah can only add to that. The cancer risk is undoubtedly there. What's more, cigarettes are pretty finite, but a hookah session involves around 200 puffs while a cigarette involves around 20 puffs. 

Bottom line — tobacco smoking and chewing are just bad for you. If you are addicted, it's hard to get out of nicotine, but even though that addiction can lead you to deep denial, all smokers know it's bad for them. 

Hello there,

Well, in my opinion you shouldn’t be smoking either of this. That is very bad for your health and it can cause you serious consequences. Smokers die younger, they are getting older and not to mention that they stink all the time.

My sister is a smoker, and although I love her very much I just can’t stand to hug her longer than few seconds! No perfume can help! And kissing a smoker is another nightmare!

It is like you are kissing an ashtray. And who wants to kiss an ashtray. And risk of lung cancer is bigger and we all know how dangerous cancer really is. So, if you can avoid it don’t smoke at all.

i totally disagree with u,,, the water add humidity to the nicotine so u can't feel the smoke in ur lungs,, yet it DOES NOT purify the smoke,,,,,
there is no tar,,,,, well im not sure,, but it is full of carcinogenic flavors that modify the smell and taste of nicotine,,,, and what i knew is 30minutes =200 cigarettes

If Hubbly bubbly is more dangerous than tobacco, why do they sell it to children under the age of 18 ??

soooo true,my mom smokes hubbly bubbly,and my dad smokes cigarettes,AND I Swear to god that cigarettes are more harmful

Hey there, I dig that, if hubble bubble is as dangerous as or more dangerous than cigarettes, then why when you smoke even one cigarette you will feel like sh*t, like breath problem, annoying smell aftermath, or some f...ing times headache. But with Hubble bubble at least you don't feel that above sh*t like feelings bro, as robin says in you tube why? Why? Whhhhhhhhy? Finally I know smoking is dangerous for health but it is varying from person to person, depends on how the p***y he or she is. Also some times you are alone hopeless and need something to be cooled some times...
I'm from Iran by the way and for the record.

In summery, considering all stuff quit now. Any extreme behavior is not potentially and practically harmful. Me again.

Omit the "not"