I have not been to the toilet in over three days now and I am starting to panic. I need some help with this, and quickly too! Do any people know if herbs help for constipation and if they do, then which herbs do you think I should stock up on? I would appreciate your timely responses.

I have never had any issues with constipation before, so I have not tried the cures I am about to mention personally. If you bear that in mind, some of the following might help you. Plum juice, blackberry juice, blackseed oil and cayenne pepper. If you are desperate, you could consider combining all of these together.

There are herbs for this but I don't remember it now. The better way is to visit a chemist shop, ask for dulcolax. if you are allergic, don't use it.

I drink senna tea when I'm constipated, it is quite strong. Recently I found out that a green chilly papers help me too when I'm constipated. I have no problems when I eat one or two papers per day. It gets quite hot though XD but it helps.

hello, I'm a newbie here. I stumbled upon this thread and found it very informative useful for me as I'm a health conscious person and always prefer natural cure for any disease so I hope the tips discussed here will work. Thanks for sharing. :-)