You guys this is my 3RD time writing this. So I've wrote all that information because I don't want you guys to think I'm just some young girl who doesn't know what she's talking about. I know 14 to be still seems pretty young I have to admit but I don't feel like 14 to be I feel like 21 who is very level rounded and just mature lol. So long story short I've heard of the hookah pen by seeing like some advertisement while I was on YouTube. But at first I didn't think about it for myself I thought about it for my grandma because I want her to stop smoking and I thought this would be q good compromise since she is getting old and I just found out my other grandma has breast cancer and it moved throughout her body so I thought it would be good for my other grandma. So my problems about this is that it doesn't have any tabasco so that's good but it does have 6% of nicotine for 800 puffs or per puff Idk. And I don't want to go to the doctors and they find it in my lungs and I would either die from my parents speech for the rest of my life or the nicotine. So you guys please help me with these questions... thanks!!! I'll be waiting ( I know I sound crazy ).

Hey there hooka is flavored tabaco and yes there is niccotine in it.... I guess my question is what is your question? If you are not smoking the hooka pen r u just getting it for your grandma? How about the electronic cigarret? Its niccotine and water vapor.... a much safer alternative

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my question is since it has some amount of nicotine will it be harmful for me and I've heard its water vapor so I don't think thats bad

And I just read your question again I'm doing this for me now , at first it was to help my grandma to a better alternative to smoking. But now I was went through some research I was starting to like but I had a few concerns about the nicotine because I've heard its bad for you

Well nicotine is an addicive chemecal. It is what makes cigaretts so addicting and hard to quit..... hooka may have a little lower content of nicotine but not much. Anytime you inhale smoke or anything into your lungs it is not good for them. Why do you want to start it?

I'm going to be completely honest maybe its just the feeling of smoking. I mean Idk I've never smoked before and I just want to see what's it all about I guess. But if I don't like it I will just never do it again.

Well that's how most people start and with all the neg health habits associated with it.....and that's how most people get started smoking is because they "just wanna try it" plus it gets vary expensive

It's $10 for one the varies up to 600 puffs to 800 and that seems like a lot. And I won't get addicted because if I feel like I can't survive without it I'm GOING to throw it in the trash. Also I won't try anything else besides the hookah because that will be like me " smoking " .

Hookah is actually at least as bad as cigarettes and possibly worse. They say the water is supposed to filter out all the harmful chemicals but that's just a myth. One hookah session is supposedly the same thing as smoking a pack of cigarettes. It is not water vapor, it's just tobacco that is "filtered" through the water to make the smoke cold. Which is actually worse because it makes it harder for your body to push out all the carbon monoxide. Which leads to lack of oxygen, hookah hangover, and hypoxia. It contains just as much nicotine as cigarettes, not to mention higher carcinogenic levels, and the chemicals that make it taste good. You would honestly be better off smoking weed as far as health goes. Not as far as like brain cell damage though.

You can always get a nicotine free one, they come in tons of flavours!

I say go for it. I'm 13 and I have done it before, and its really fun. what these other people are talking about is a hookah, not a hookah pen. hookah pens don't have any tobacco in them. I would get the nicotine free ones though.

Yeah I'm going for it. It seems to fun! But the problem really is how and where to get it. I might just ask my brother to order it offline for me.

For starters, to the genius who said hookahs are worse than cigaretts, no theyre not.  Second, just because they are not worse than a cigarette, doesnt mean they arent just as bad. I dont know ALL the details, but I do know a normal hookah has tobacco-based coals, theyre just flavored. But just FYI for those who are about to trash me for saying this, tobacco is actually NOT BAD FOR YOU ITSELF. Its all the rat poison, carbon monoxide, tar, and all the other sh*t they put in cigarettes that make you addicted and for the most part cause the cancer. So, tobacco itself is not bad for you if you were to get it pure, nothing else. That being said, I believe hookahs are a somewhat, but not much, a safer alternative to cigarettes (this is just what I believe). If youre doing this out of concern for your grandma, I would just go with an "e-cigarette" or the "Blu" things (my mom has those and they do work) but as for you, no offense, I dont care how much you think youre mature, youre not. I thought I was mature at that age too I was like yeah I can go to a bar and pay my own bills and move out on my own while at the same time not being able to go to sleep without my mom in whatever house I was at -__-  Looking back I was soooo much more immature, naive, and just flat out stupid than I am now (19), so im sorry, but no youre not mature enough to make that decision solely in the fact hookah is pretty much the same as cigaretts. which you shouldnt be smoking either incase you didnt catch that. As for the "showing up in the lungs" thing, it wont show up in your lungs for a whiiilllleeee unless youre a crazy like pack-a-day smoker. How would they be looking at your lungs anyways? youd need an x-ray. I personally love hookahs, but I am also 19, not 14. I guess if you want to risk that, go ahead its your life, I have smoked cigaretts for years and just recently stopped (luckily I never got addicted) so I am not here to judge, they are kinda cool but I would NEVER go tell a 14 year old to buy a hookah ANYTHING. But bottom line, its your life, your decision, your consequences. So do what you want but just be ready to take responsibility for whatever you decide to do. On that note, Hope this helped a little. Good luck!

Stop✋ you're 13 go read a book or somethin

Okay first if the e hookah pens are supposed to get people off of smoking real cigarettes why would the e hookah pen have the real ingredients that are contained in a cigarette explain that this is called false advertisement it only has flavored water which is not able to be drunk that is heated up in the pen and you inhale the smoke which is actually water vapor and is also not addictive