I've got RHO+ blood type, I suspect I've got a hormone problem, it started two weeks ago, or possibily last year where my period lasted for three days and sometimes six and brown discharge usually happening. This year the brown discharge was gone, and I bled normally, but I need to know what to eat when I have a hormone problem. I can't eat salt that I know because my breasts feels like exploding then... It never happened to me before. I've been gaining weight like crazy and my back is hurt. I really need help before its too late to lose weight.

All women have small changes in their menstrual cycle – sometimes their period is shorter, sometimes longer but as long as it’s regular most of the time this is nothing to be concerned about. Many things like stress, strong emotions or unusual events can cause this. Did you have brown discharge before or after your period? So, hormonal problems usually can’t be treated with special diet, maybe there are herbs that eventually might help, but food alone probably can’t. You need blood tests to see what kind of hormonal problems you have and what kind of medical treatment you need. Losing weight is a different story. If you stick to eating small meals and avoid fatty and unhealthy food as well as having some regular physical activity, like walking you definitely will lose weight.

Hi Darlface! You may have estrogen dominance. The common symptoms of estrogen dominance are: weight gain, premenstrual breast tenderness, premenstrual mood swings, premenstrual headaches, menstrual cramps, dry eyes, irregular menstruation, hair loss, depression, fatigue, thyroid dysfunction, insomnia, decreased libido, heavy periods with clotting. If you are experiencing as few as 6 of these symptoms, you probably have some level of estrogen dominance. You should avoid all pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides. Wash your food well to rid the pesticides. Have a good water filter for your source of water. Use only organic based whole foods when you can. Buy hormone free meats and dairy products where possible. Do not microwave food in plastic containers, and especially avoid the use of plastic wrap to cover food for microwaving. Use glass or ceramics whenever possible to store food. Do not leave plastic containers, especially your drinking water, in the sun. If a plastic water container has heated up significantly, throw it away, do not drink the water either. But you should check your hormones first, just to be sure.

Weight gain, breasts feel like exploding, Mood swings happened last year and is sometimes still happening, headaches, dry eyes, irregular menstration, fatigue, insomnia.... decrease in libido. I do have clotting in my periods and heavy ones... But I haven't bled this month now, I'll wait a few days more its been 23 days since my period. I have menstrual cramps too... I'm expierencing that, and I'm also sometimes feeling nausia.... It's like something sharp kicks my stomach....

Ok so yesterday I threw up becuase there was a pil stuck in my throat and it kept burning.

And today I only smelled the smell of egg yolk and I threw up in the sink.

A week ago I threw up becuase I brushed my teeth and my dad pushed against my somtach to check what is wrong with me....

The brown discharge use to happen after my period... Use to carry on for about 4-6 days....