I can't take a pregnancy test because I haven't had sex with anyone... just weird dreams, I'm not even sure I'm passed out every night from my medication... hopefully not...
I'd really like to know, When I feel at my left side there is a little bumb that hurt when I push on it, It's very sharp, and I don't like it. I'd really like some advice, because sometimes both sides hurt of my ovaries and my mother tells me it can't be an ovarian cyst. I'd just like to know what can this be? I also felt like exploding when I laid on my stomach and did excerizes, Like now I can see that I have a very big tummy the size of 98 centimetres, I was usaully 84 centimetres... I'd really like some advice.... I'm no up to excersizing much on my stomach now, becuase it mgiht be IBS or something else....
:'(

Supporter
well you are not pregnant but there is a possibility that it could be an ovarian cyst. what makes your mother say that it is not one? you do not have to have sex to get ovarian cysts

I know... it hurts on the right side, it could be something there, but it feels half round... I really need to know the symptoms of an ovarian cyst?

My mother says it could be irritated area close to my ovaries, or it could be my mussles... I've been gaining weight like crazy, I'm weighing 78 kilos now... but I only have a small tummy... I'm 1,66 meters... What is an Ovarian cyst symptom? that is my only question, I've been thinking it could be one the whole time... I've researched every problem that occured during the twenty days.... so If people judge me, then I'm sorry, but people need help sometimes... :-D

You'll likely have no symptoms at all. Or if you do, the symptoms may be similar to those of other conditions, such as endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy or ovarian cancer. Still, if you have an ovarian cyst, you may experience some of these symptoms: menstrual irregularities, pelvic pain shortly before your period begins or just before it ends, pain during bowel movements or pressure on your bowels, nausea, vomiting or breast tenderness, fullness or heaviness in your abdomen, pressure on your rectum or bladder, difficulty emptying your bladder completely.

I need some help! I remember about a week ago there was like a small stripe of blood in my panty, I didn't think it was important.... But it's been 27 days now and I'm counting down the days until I bleed again. I think I bleed every 30 days.... Please guys tell me what was the small stripe of blood then for, I had my period 27 days ago, and on the 22 around there I had a small stripe of blood...

28 days since my period... I think Yesterday my right side hurt almost like something sharp in my insides. Today I badly needed the toilet. Then I had to drink medication to fix my stomach...

Hi honey! I want you to go to the doctors ASAP! And the reason why I say this is IF it is Ovarian Cysts, it can create virtually the same symptoms as a pregnancy! BUT if you have something else going on with your ovaries you need those checked RIGHT NOW! Swelling of the belly and pain is NOT normal - and I don't want to frighten you - BUT I need you to listen to my advice! You NEED an ultrasound and a pelvic exam NOW! And please don't delay with this I am VERY serious! Hopefully it is just Ovarian Cysts and nothing more! ALL women can get Ovarian Cysts and everone of them can have different symptoms, and SOME grow and grow and grow till they burst and you do NOT want that to happen! And I another thing is warning signs of Ovarian Cancer - with the swelling of the tummy too! So do NOT delay with this and get checked out! And please let me know how you made out! Fingers crossed!