MY MENSTRUAL CYCLE FOR THIS MONTH
I EXPERIENCE AN EXCESSIVE HEAVY BLEEDING I WAS USING MORE SANTIARY NAPKINS THAN I EVER USE I WENT TO THE DOCTORS FOR AN CHECK UP THEY DID AN ULTRASOUND AND TOLD ME THAT LT LOOK LIKE FIBROID TISSUES BUT THEY LATER CALL ME BACK AND TOLD ME THAT I HAVE AN ENLARGE UTERUS WHAT CAUSE THAT AND WHAT ARE MY EXPECTATION BECAUSE I SCHEDULE TO SEE GYN

Hi There,
Hope this helps...

Your uterus is usually a good indicator or hormone imbalances. The most common types or issues for women who are premenopausal are fibriods and enalrged uterus.
Women need level progesterone and estrogen in thier symptom. The one most likely to dominate in uterus enlargement and fibriods is estrogen. In other words if you have too much estrogen you can get both an enlarged uterus and/or fibroids combined. Enlarged uterus causes heavy menstrual bleeding and discomfort from pressure on the digestive system, bladder etc.. Fibroids are tough and non-cancerous. They can grow to the size of a grapefruit and cause heavy bleeding which is constant. Menopause usually shrink fibriods.
Most doctors are likely to remove the uterus however, by doing research and finding the right doctor you can get fibriods removed without having to remove the uterus.
I hope that this helped. I would suggest talking to your doctor and disscussing hormone replacement to level off the imbalance in your system. There are medications which can do just that. I am a little unclear whether you have fibriods as well or an enlarged uterus. Either way, estrogen dominance is the main issue.

i went to the docters ..and told him about my heavy bleeding....and then did some testing..it appears that i have von willia brands diease..a form of hemofelia....do to this my blood does not colt..so i have exsevie bleding...apearently this runs in the familoy..my family is a family of six...and 3 of us..me,my brother..and my mom...have this bleeding disorder.....so this is always a possiblty if you have an over heavy blood flow