Hi my names Saranda, I'm European and wanting to lose weight, all the foods I eat go down to my legs like in most Europeans but I totally hate it, I use to be size 1 (Canadian size) now im size 3 or 5, i hate it, i don't wear tights, jeggings, shorts or anything I feel way to fat. I'm 14, 5'7 , 142 lbs and want to lose 25 lbs before I go back home to visit my family and my boyfriend. I honestly don't care no more , if what I have to do to lose these pounds is unhealthy or healthy, i've been threw to much and tried so many things, please please someone tell me how i can lose these pounds FAST!! my goal is to lose 10 pounds for the first week, and same as for the 2ed than for the 2rd 2.5 and that for the 4th too, than for the other 4 weeks just eat healthy and exersice and maintain the weight i've lost. after i lose these pounds, i'll eat healthy and stay healthyy, buttt i just need to drop down to 117 pounds at least please, people you guys do not understand, if there is something you know i can do just please tell me it, tips, what i should eat, how much calories, if i should starve myself, whatever it is, anything, everything, please just tell me. THANK U

No, you should starve yourself if you want go get in Europe alive and healthy. :-D OK, here's my story, I know it's not what you want to hear, it's maybe "too slow" way for you, but here it is. Two years ago I lost 28.66 pounds in less than two months, and until now my weigh is the same, no ups and downs. I was flowing the UN diet. You can read about it on the internet. It wasn't easy at all, and you need to know that I was following it strictly. No cheating! And I made it that way. Maybe you think that you don't have two moths, but you have the time of your life. And if you mange to exercise while being on diet, that's even better. Good luck.

LOSE THIRTY OR MORE IN ONE MONTH:  ok so here goes, this is day thirty for me!  i am lost 32 pounds this month and i put that on everything i love!  here is my menu:   2 hamburger patties a day one in the morning the other before five o clock.  on each hamburger put some cheese on it and a few pickle slices!  THATS IT ALL DAY, no exercise required, sit back and enjoy because the weight comes off fast!  i am dead serious!  its a quick fix!  now when you lose the weight you want to you need to start a healthy eating life style, you know maybe salads for a while with out drowning them in dressing, and baked chicken try to stay away from soda all together just drink water from then on out, exercise some, go walking if you hungry.  i say, if u want to lose weight you can just stop doing what you are already doing which is putting food in your mouth!  i am very happy that today marks one month and i am losing weight like crazy, i promise you you eat that every day and nothing more and in a month you will lose thirty pounds, if you eat anything else you will see it wont work.  GIVE IT A WEEK you will drop prob. ten pounds the first month, just trust me!

Cut out wheat flour from the diet- it's in a lot of things (processed foods) so watch out. Eat whole grains, eat beans, eat veggies and raw fruits, use cinnamon to balance blood sugar levels (reduce cravings & mood swings). Drink a lot of water. Don't exercise while adjusting to a new diet, just let your body deal with one change at a time. Otherwise you are likely to mess up right away.

Don’t let “can’t” be a word in your vocabulary. Sometimes, your brain can be your own worst enemy. Keep yourself mentally sharp (and thinking positive thoughts) by snacking on nuts, adopting a Mediterranean cooking style, and getting plenty of sleep.  Do what feels comfortable and natural, and always remember: Slow and steady wins the race! Start doing exercise for 10-15 minutes everyday to keep your body active. You can add Roca Labs formula to your daily routine as well. It will help you control your hunger.

For losing weight it is important to eat well and balanced diet food because too much eating is not good for our health. Exercise is also a best solution of heavy weight problem. Try to do exercise daily for at least 30 minutes. You will see a great change in your weight.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use