Hey everyone, I'm 15 years old. Recently I've been having many dizzy spells at school. It's not from lack of eating because I brink lots of snacks. When I'm dizzy I see black dots and get slight to severe shakes. Last night I had my period. I had coffee and a donut beforngoing to a school dance. I wasn't very active as in I didn't do a lot of dancing, mostly talking. Then I started feeling nauseas and had to sit down, then I started getting dizzy and seeing the dots. My entire body was shaking. I tried eating and drinking sips of water, but nothing helped. I went home considerably bloated and feeling terrible. I forced myself to go to sleep. At 2am I woke up because my stomach was tightening and felt like it was moving around. I rolled over on my right side thinking it would help, but I instantly felt sick and got up and ran to the bathroom. By this time I was convinced it was the coffee and made myself throw up trying to get it out of my body. It didn't help. I tried nibbling toast and sips of water, but I instantly got sick again and threw up again. The smell of food didn't feel right. I went to bed again and the stomach aches got worse. They were tightening and moving and then fading and the. I would feel sick. It kept going on like that. Thenpain was extremely bad. Then I threw up again and was heaving fir fifteen minutes involuntarily, then I threw up a fourth time. This went on until 6-7 am. It's still happening and I cannot keep food down, the shakes have continued since the dance. Someone please help me, my mom thinks it's the flu

it's premenstrual syndrome most likely if you (just sayin) smoke? or eat alot of foods that are high in cholesterol or caffiene. i have these same problems exactly im 15 also.. im not as smart because i smoke cigs and dont eat healthy but this comes and goes every month im still wondering what it is i still have a good feeling its just pms but making the healthiest lifestyle is good.

so good luck :) :P!

Have your thyroid checked.