I doubt it could be related to Cyclimycin. I don't think that's something you should worry about. It happens to me too from time to time. The best time to practice inserting a tampon is during the heavy part of your period. The tampon should glide inside your vagina easily without any discomfort. Normally I sit on the toilet. Lubricating the rounded end of the tampon with a water-based lubricant such as K-Y Jelly can make insertion easier the first few times. Don't use petroleum jelly. Always read the manufacturer's instructions thoroughly before using any type of tampon. Do you use those with applicator or the regular ones?

Regular, I always have trouble with the applicator.

Then use a pad instead. You will be very glad you did. I rarely use tampons because I'm quite clumsy with tampons and I don't feel comfortable putting them. Today's pads are really quite convenient. They're practically futuristic in some cases. XD If you've got a heavy period, there are pads you can use which will go totally unnoticed by you or anyone else, for that matter. When you wake up in the morning the sheets will be the same color they were before you went to bed, and the pads are so absorbent that odor is pretty much a non-issue anymore.

Problem is I only bled medium for two hours, rest of the time its only bit by bit... I'm thinking my period is going to stop a bit early. which is weird for me because my period should carry on for 6 days not just 3

My stomach is destended, a few days ago it was 96, and now its 97, and after eating and drinking its 99,5cm but now its 101,5 cm... I didn't eat alot, just two buns with cheese and three cups of tea... I know water accumilates around the breasts and stomach, but am I retaining too much water??

Wow! If your stomach grows that fast you should go to your doctor as soon as possible. It can't be normal. And the water shouldn't accumulate around your belly nor breasts, the liquids that we take have their own way through our digestive system. Normally you expel it daily trough the urine, it shouldn't stay inside your body. Talk to your doctor. It is not clear how much water intake is needed by healthy people, though most advocates agree that 6-7 glasses of water (approximately 2 liters) daily is the minimum to maintain proper hydration.

Ok so my period stopped today, it took three days of light bleeding, I use to bleed for six days very heavy....

ok so I have a pink discharge almost watery, but its pink? anyideas?

Well, a normal vaginal discharge consists of about a teaspoon a day that is white or transparent, thick to thin, and odorless. This is formed by the normal bacteria and fluids the vaginal cells put off. The discharge can be more noticeable at different times of the month depending on ovulation, menstrual flow, sexual activity and birth control. It is not uncommon for the normal discharge to be dark, brown or discolored a day or two following the menstrual period. If you are having pain, itching, discomfort, rash or sores alone or with a vaginal discharge see your gynecologist.

I have itching, but it comes and goes, I do change clothes regularly and wash twice daily. My parent's don't think it's that important. My body temperature is 36.4 celsius, that is 97.51 ferenheit... I haven't taken my body temperature when I woke up... I have a allergic reaction on my stomach, I think it might be dissapearing, or arriving... I'm not sure what I'm allergic to.

And I have a left foot cramp right in the middle at the side...

One of the more common reasons for foot cramps is old-fashioned fatigue. Cramps can occur when the feet are simply tired from walking or standing for extended periods of time. This can be especially true in settings where the walking and standing take place on a hard and unforgiving surface, such as concrete. Often, adding some cushioning inserts to the shoes will help to minimize some of the stress and strain placed on the feet and help to eliminate frequent foot cramps.

Okso my temperature went up to 37.5 celius, and my pee is warm. I usaully feel hot and can't sleep, today is a very hot and I can't sleep so often. Yesterday I checked the temperature again, and I was 37 celius... any idea why I feel so hot when some doesn't...

Hi! Illnesses caused by viruses are among the most frequent causes of high temperature in adults. For the most part, these viral illnesses will improve simply with time. Antibiotics will not treat a virus. Symptoms can be treated using decongestants and cough medicine bought over the counter.

OMG! I have little bits of brown discharge! very little of it too... Can anyone tell me whats going on?