The last two doctors I've visited have given me very different answers one tells me that my abuse of narcotic pain pills can hinder me from producing testosterone while the other tells me its all in my head. My regular doc refused my T-test and said it would be a waste. I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem with abuse and a low T-count.

Yep. I take roxy 30's alot. Sex drive is low. Hard to get to the gym. Low motivation to workout if i make it to the gym. And I used to be a gym rat. Slowly weaning off the pills, and got a pro-hormone stack. Sex drive is more important to me... It's true the. These things do cause low T counts.

I am an oxy / roxy / percocet addict. It was first prescribed for messed up disk in my neck. The pain is still there but I have zero sex drive. I was a gym buff too. I weighed 205 just 8 months ago down to 180. I want off, these drugs eat away at your soul and has made my life a living hell. I'm so scared because I've tried and withdrawal is so bad. I can't eat, focus, work, feel like death. I need help, but lost my health insurance at work. Once upon a time I made a six figure salary, felt good, looked good now I can't get out of bed without pills. The pain pills were for treatment, but it somehow became used for "energy" to stay alert and work. I feel like I'm worthless. Can anyone offer advice? I did try a few methadone and suboxone, however, felt nausea all day.

This is total BS and I'll tell you why, I am a 34 yr old man living now with ED because for 20 yrs I was a heavy pot smoker.... I had to bite the bullet and admit that, in this particular case (marijuana), it was just an estrogen-producing plant, hence why only female plants gets you high. However, as I will go into here in a bit, if there are estrogen-producing, anti-androgen highs, well, there have to be androgen-producing, anti-estrogen highs as well.

Beer, before using hops, was known to boost testosterone levels. In fact, this is why the Christian puritans introduced hops into beer, some time in the 1700's or 1800's. I'm of coarse talking about old world beers. And back then, the average man's testosterone levels were twice that of the average man of today's.... Meaning, their libido did not begin sinking in their 30's, even if they drank every day.

You've got to factor into this, all the phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens being laden into all of our foods, drinks, vaccines, medications, hygiene supplies, cleaning agents, BPA levels on plastic containers, floride in the water, estrogens in nearly everything we touch or consume, there is a chemical war on masculinity.

Now, a woman's sex drive today is just peaking, just taking off, in her 30's... Meaning, she can still live it up until she hits her late 40's or 50's without losing her libido. Nature does not make things out of balance like this, men and women's sex drives should be in sync with one another. Otherwise it only serves to complicate the reproduction process, which is a killer of the species. Depopulation. But see, all these estrogens won't harm a woman's libido because higher estrogen levels are normal for women, not for men though...

I am interested in studying, maybe even experimenting with yohimbe, smoking it. I am looking for a masculine high to replace weed, something hopefully relatively safe... I am 34, not 64. I should have every right to still live it up and enjoy all the highs I want to at my age without having to worry about my libido. Women don't have to worry about losing their libidos in their 30's because they decided to catch a buzz.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

You can still brew androgen-friendly beer, if you use the right ingredients. I don't recommend trusting anything manufactored, even if it says it doesn't use hops, it probably uses some other feminizing chemical, such as juniper, or rosemary, or something to this effect.

We have to be vigilant as hell to maintain our manhood in our libidos these days. Instead of using plastic containers, use metal or hard glass containers. Stay on organic diets, and foods which boost testosterone.... Don't trust the "USDA Organic" labels, the government is full of liars and scammers. Go to the farmers market if you have one where you live.... Red meats are actually important, you need red meats, as a vital source of protein. Organic red meats. Get a good water filter, stay away from microwaves (every time you eat something out of the microwave, you are putting nuclear radiation into your body). If you smoke cigarettes, get an electronic water vapor cigarette. Use honey instead of cane sugar, if you need a sweetener, for things like tea or whatever.... But keep it all organic. It'll probably be cheeper in the long run to grow an organic garden if you have this option. Also make sure to eat plenty of organic green leafy vegetables, sweet potatoes, stay with raw milk, avoid grains.

Hey, you may be right on many points. But to accomplish those points takes
extra time and effort. How much damage can a microwave oven cause. You
have to be realistic. Your thoughts on weed are innaccurate. You can certainly
get high on male plants. Just calm down. I'm 68 and have been smoking weed
for 50 years.No problems there. Maybe you're projecting a bit too much.