Hi, I am 21 years old, and I have an apparent hormone imbalance. In the last several months, I was experiencing many symptoms like weight gain, bloating, headaches, backaches, sensitivity to temperature and cramping. What can I do to determine my hormonal balance?

Hi, my hormonal imbalance caused me so much trouble in the past, I was barely cured. My increased estrogen caused a weight gain, constant fatigue, and my cellulite doubled. I think this all started when I decided to use some oral contraceptives. I used them for half a year, and that is when the first symptoms of hormonal imbalance appeared. I immediately stopped taking these contraceptives, but it was too late. I heard of some cases when a hormonal imbalance caused a disease called mimic hyperthyroidism. As I recall, the problem was estrogen dominance in some female patients. There are some tests you can do to be shore which hormone is breaking the balance. When you find out, it will easier to treat.