HELP!!!!!! How can I get my first period to come overnight or as soon as possible?  I going on vacation tomorrow and i need it to happen before then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Someone Please reply before then !!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! 

Honestly...I've never heard of there being a way to make it come. I'm pretty sure it comes when it wants...lol

That probably doesnt help her. anyone got anthing better?

For in the future, you can put parsley in your vagina but tie it to a string so you can pull it out, a little bit like a tampon. Hope this helped hun x

I need help.! All my friends have got their period and I really want mine.! They always tease me about it.! Wht do I do.? I don't have any discharge yet.! How do you make that come.?

You shouldn't want it, its the worst thing ever

does theparsley thing really work??!

You can't make your period come anytime before it wants to,  I'm sure over the 1000s of years women have tried all sorts to make it arrive and to try to delay it, but the fact is your period is controlled by the release of specific hormones and other factors going on inside your body.  If you have not started your period yet you don't  have a lining on your womb for it to shed-Which is what a period is.  Patience you may want your period to start but the novelty will soon wear off after your third of fourth one.

I wouldn't recommend putting anything inside you if you have not done this before, as it may be painful for you and certainly wont induce menstruation.

There is ONE and only ONE exception to this rule of periods following your body's 28 day cycle (or  however many days yours is) and that is if a woman is taking the contraceptive pill (an artificial supply of the hormone produces by females) she can delay her period, and there are times women will choose to do this, such as if it falls on a holiday, or they are due to get married.  Again this is down to hormones, nothing more nothing less, so anything else is just not going to work....Sorry girls don't believe everything you read on the Internet.  If you doubt my post look it up on genuine health sites such as NHS, not forum based where everyone can say anything they want, un monitored (to an extent) and therefore a high percentage is myth or mis information.

I hope this helps you<3

I think Young ladies get a reality check your period will come whe it is ready to cum you cant sit on a toilet and push it out, nor can you lite a candle and dance the fandango singing 'I want my period goddess of periods' nor will any amount of browser c+p effect the timing your body decides to let it all go Im just shocked some of you are so gullable;-|

No inserting Parsley or any herb, creme item into your vagina does not start a period, any blood you MAY see would be because you cut yourself putting silly things inside a place they are not suppozed to go

I believe that what you said is true 

discharge comes whenever it would like to, and it usually lasts for at least 6 months dont get your hopes up, its not coming for a while

It will come when your body is ready for it and don't listen to them because having your period is not fun

Well this is how but i am.late drink milk.a ton haha and take a bath with your legs open and you have to put bath salt in it it will come in a few days or that day