ok so i had sex on the 11th and the i was suppose to that my period on the 16th. My period  didn't come i was a week late . Then it Saturday on the 25th which was  a month after my last period. i started bleeding on Saturday but it wasn't normal i did feel anything symptoms at all like cramping and usually i get should bad cramping that i cant move.The blood was a pinkish brownish color it start Saturday and lasted for two days. i am have sharp pain in both my back and stomach. my period usually comes every 23 day i am regular and i know what going on with my body expect for now. i took one pregnancy test on Saturday and it was negative but it was during the bleeding. i don't know what is going on with my body. And today as i was coming home i was so nausea that i was shaking so bad and was extremely tried. I also been very tired, eating in sight that i really don't normally like .lets not forget about the frequent bathroom breaks that  been having.  can i have some advice please

Hi honey! so the sex on the 11th - I take it that it was unprotected? And also have you had any other unprotected sexual contact before or since that? IF you are in a LOT of pain, I want you to go IMMEDIATELY to the hospital - as this can be a sign of a etopic pregnancy! Also IF the 11t was the only day of unprotected sex, and IF you are pregnant then this would be too early to tell - unless this is not your first pregnancy (with the word IF)

This is what I'm concerned about! Most women ovulate 14 days before their next period is due! BUT your cycle is VERY short in deed! So if we take yours and divide it you would be ovulating about 11 or 12 days before your period so in this case you would have ovulated around the 5th! Which is still in the clear of the 11th! And thus me wanting to know IF you had unprotected sex before the 11th and IF it was around the 5th?

and yes i had sex on the 4th and ccondom and it came off during sex. . i havent really been feeling like  having sex since then because i was expecting dizziness, headaches and back pain. but then around the th is when i started getting the stomach cramps. and on the 16th was when i was suppose to get my period. Right now i not in a lot of pain it come and goes. But i am having pain in my lower back. this well be my first pregnancy if i am pregnant. that why i am so worried about what is going on with my body. i mean i am on birth control and i take it at night and we had sex during the morning so. See i talked it over with my mother and see think is the pill but my thing is that when i missed a day of taking my pill in the beginning i was having extra days of period but once i started taking them on the regular why would i be a week late and when i got the bleeding in only last for two day and it was normal it was a pinkish brownish color and it was very light. And as long as i been taking birthday control pills i never missed a period and experience beginning tired all the and going to the restroom every hour. I know i experience different types of symptoms with birth control pill and it was in the beginning of me taking them like the first two weeks and i been taking these pills for two months now   

OK! This changes things, so you were PROTECTED through your birth control pills! And you have been on it for 2 months so it will TOTALLY be doing it's job by now! Also it takes a LOT of women upto 3 or 4 months before everything settles down! And due to the fact that your cycle was VERY short - this will now be taken over by the pills! Which are based on a 28 day cycle! I am SURE this is what is going on! And also GOOD for you for also using a condom - this takes the coverage to almost 100%! So just know that you need to keep on taking the pills and your period should come on soon OK And I know you are feeling different, it's just your hormones and the hormones from the pill!

hi! im only 17 and i think im pregnant. im wondering if you can help me figure things out. I had my last period on the 6th of april then my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex on the 7th, 15th and the 26th of april. he didn't cum inside me though. i know this is dumb :( im really having a hard time :((( i haven't told my friends about this . i hope there's someone who can help me out :( also , i'm 6days late on my period - im usually not late . PLEASEEE 3 i don't want to be a mother at such a young age . i know its my fault but i don't want my baby to experience such a difficult life because of what i did :'(