i just want to know who is the father of my baby. the first day of my menstruation is october 21 im with my husband october 18 untill oct.28..then after that i have a contact with another man. november 22' . but i dont have menstruation on that day. . i have an ultra sound iits about 13 weeks and 3 days. .is there possibilities that the father is my real husband??

Hi Jennifer,

When did you have the ultrasound?  The timing isn't matching when you say you had your last period start.  By the date you indicated it would be about a 13 November period start.

If your period started on 21 October, you had sex with your husband until day 7 of your cycle.  There is only a very slight chance for you to get pregnant timing wise.  You normally ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle, sperm can survive up to about 5 days.

When did you expect you next period?  It should have been around 18 November. 

Having sex on the 22nd it would be unlikely for you to get pregnant.

i expect that on comming november 21 i have my period..and i have have ultrasound last february  9...

The dates still aren't "working." That give a November 7 start to your last period.

before i take pills june untill august because i have a problem with my menstruation before. .i have a period and spotting not only 3 to 4 days it takes 2weeks before it stop . .and after that my menstruation become normal. . .so what do you think. . ?i cant stop thinking who is the real father of my baby. . .

If you were 13 weeks and 3 days pregnant on February 9, that give the start date of your last period as November 7.

In that case, having sex on November 22, day 15 of your cycle, you'd likely have been near your peak fertility. "Another man" could definitely be the father.

You say you "don't have menstruation on that day." You are UNLIKELY to get pregnant while having your period. You'd be at your lowest fertility then. You normally ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle - day 1 is when your period starts. That's why I'm trying to focus on when your last period was.

If you did not have sex with your husband after 28 October then "another man" is very likely the father. A DNA test can confirm paternity.

Hope it helps.