How do i stop my sperm coming from pee and at night .... Help me i really Need ur help Thank u 

Hi Khan, How old are you?  Do you masturbate?

i am 17+

khan wrote:

Quote:

i am 17+

Thanks for answer me. Are you hit puberty or not yet??

Hey Khan, didn't I see you in another thread and you said you did not masturbate?

No im not masturbate ... and also when i wake up then my sperm come out can u tell me plz

khan wrote:

Guest wrote:

I dont know i am puberty or not i am 17+

and sorry my english is good

I would assume at your age you. Are well into puberty. Got plenty of pubic hair and at least 4" inches or more to your penis?
The only way you're going to stop the leaking is to masturbate. Seems we get pretty full down there and it's got to go somewhere's. Once a week MIGHT be enough. Don't know of anything else that will help.

Ok then when i cut my hairs back

Not sure what the question is. If you want to cut your pubic hair that's fine, some guys do. It won't change anything such as puberty and such.

I think you said before that masturbation was worst thing, why do you think that?

Hi Khan, Do you speak Spanish?

Quote:

Hi Khan, Do you speak Spanish?

No i cant but can u talk to me in english in easy way

Alright, I'll try to talk to you you in English.

ok ask me ..............