Hey everyone i got a problem...i'am 14 year old girl i have a BIG crush on one of my older brother's friend....one problem is he's 17.....i really like this kid he's nice to me and we have ALOT in common :-D i think he likes me back because he flirts with me alot and i do the same....my brother doesnt notice cuz he is stupid.....he hangs out at my house whenever my brother is home so we talk alot their and over the internet....another problem is it would be REALLY weird if we were to go out cuz it's one of my brothers friend and i would feel bad about dating him and inviting him over in front on my brother.....but i REALLY like him so it's between my heart or my brother...he would not hate me if i went out with him (i hope) but i would feel bad about dating him (hope you get what i'am saying) i just dont know what to do....my friends say just go for it and forget about my brother but they dont understand how weird it would be if it happend....and if your wondering if my mom would mind me going out with a 17 year old believe me she really wouldn't she know him well cuz he comes over alot and she trust him...yeah it still would be weird to date him but i dont think age has to stop if you really like someone....no i am not crazy in love but i just dont know what to do....PLZ HELP ME I NEED UR ADVICE! :-(

HI! WEll first of all there if a MAJOR age difference so oyu might want to be a little careful. And your brother..... Options: 1 Tell your bro you like his friend ( You probably wont do that) RECOMMENDED 2 Go with him without telling anyone NOT RECOMMENDED 3 Get over the crush NOT REALLY RECOMMENDED 4 Talk to your brother about it. OR A Friend RECOMMENDED
And your mom. Well I can't lie to you your mom will probably not accept that you go out with a 17 year old. She will probably lecture to you about it until your dad comes hom and HE joins in and there will be a big fuss! Most of this is bad news but I have to tell you all of the things that could happen. But if your family is understanding and the friend you like is trusting they will let you under CLOSE SUPERVISION! ok the last thing I tell you is DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!!!! DO NOT

GOODLUCK AND JUST DONT LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE WAIT FOR OTHERS BE PATIENT!!

...but if you interfere you could end up wrecking your brothers friendship with this guy, and he might not like you very much for doing so..

and to be honest, this kind of set up never works..
...my sister wrecks a lot of my life with friends nd all.. and theyr never together for more than a heartbeat, but once the friendships are broken, they dont come back together..

my rule is.. if you have any sort of feelings for my sister, your not my friend, and your gonna get your *ss kicked..

find a guy who isnt one of your brothers best m8s..
but TRUST me.. you dont want to have yur brothrrs enimy as a boyfriend..
cuz your brother will F*kin Destroy him.. and wont trust you for a long time..
you cant imagine the ammount of enemies ive made and A.s.s.e.s ive kicked, because of my lil sis..

that was one brothers point of view..

I agree with him

Im 15 and i go out with 1 of my best mates cuzz's at first i was realy weird about liking her, but he WANTED me to go out with her as i found out i only met her because he set us up at a metal consert and we got taling and stuff.. He said he'd rather her go out with me--someone he knows, than some random guy who will do stuff to her and possibly hurt her loads, ask your brother, tell him your seriouse..

i had the same problem as there is the same age gap between me and my older bro and i really liked his friend, but we told each other how we felt and decided to leave things alone.

i dont suggest u do this but i do suggest u talk to this guy and tell him how u feel, see if he feels the same and discuss together ur options and how ur family would take it etc. but uve got nothing to loose so just tell him!!!

good luck xxxxxx

I don't think age matters. If you really love this boy then go get him girl!!! But make sure you really do like this boy. If u don't completely love him then maybe its time to move on. Follow your heart (: good luck!