Started from Grade 6, I watched gay porn. I loved seeing guys making out, sucking each other cocks, f*****g each other, cumming in each other's mouths or hole. I usually cum about 3 to 5 times per day. I've had a crush (i think it's a crush) on my best friend and I've always thought about sucking his penis and f*****g him. I have pictures of him (looking at facebook pics) and i always watch gay porn while i look at him and i cum within 5 to 10 minutes. I'm not sure if i really love him but when i'm turned on (turned on, erected), i fantasize him non-stop but when i ejaculate, i don't want to have any sexual things with him and then feel guilty of thinking that. I really don't want to be bi and i really wanna be straight just like everyone else at my high school right now. Right now, i'm in Grade 10 and i still fantasize about this guy and a lot more guys now. i have a huge turn on with guys that have earrings, nice hairstyle, nice smile, beautiful eyes, snapbacks, etc. Am i actually gay? I do watch straight porn (sometimes) and i guess i'll be honest but i take a look at the guy more than the girl. I'm not interested in vaginas, but i love boobies. For guys, i love everything about them and i wanna have sex with them but after i cum, i regret it and go back to liking girls. I have a lot more girl friends than guy friends so i'm wondering right now, am i just curious to have sex (By the way, i'm a virgin, never had any sexual experiences with anyone, no kissing at all ever). i don't want to date yet but i really want to have sex. i am literally turned on every hour or minute. i love masturbating and i always watch gay porn which helps make me cum. please help me!  

My friend you are a good example of the terrible effects of porn on the brain. Don't think I am calling you crazy or judging. I am currently a porn addict heading to 11th grade and currently trying to quit. Hint for ya' find a hobby that doesn't involve your hand being applied to your (or anyone else's)  genitalia , or your mind being filled with filthy images. Now If you are a religious fellow then make a promise to God you will not masturbate and read your bible daily. But if you have not said religious values then attempt to distance yourself from tempting situations. I am speaking from experience. If you are down constantly or depressed REMEMBER! YOU ARE A COOL PERSON AND IF SOMEONE DOESN'T WANT TO DATE YOU THAT IS THEIR FAULT!!!! If you ever feel as though you are all alone in this world keep in mind... YOU AREN'T!!!!!!!!!!

Hi jasper, this is really a question that only you can answer and it might take time to come to an understanding of your sexuality. Whatever the answer, it is ok. While it might feel safer to be straight because it feels like everyone else is it is also really important to be true to who you really are. It is very hard living a lie. In mist English speaking countries there are gay/lesbian/bi phone lines where you can speak to phone counsellors about your concerns and they can put you in touch with social groups for teens who are questioning your sexuality just like you are. They will not try to turn you gay. They have personally gone through your questioning and will be sensitive to your confusion. I imagine you feel very alien in this but in most decent size cities you should be able to find a group to connect with about this. I live in a regional area/country town and even here we have a group called Way Out for gay, lesbian, bi and not sure youth. It is part social, part support. Our local catholic school also has a similar group. I think if you reach out to others going through what you are you will find things become clearer and you will feel less alone. If you feel that you are truly straight that's great. If you are gay or bi that's great too but possibly a bit more difficult to make sense of. all the best with this, it can be a confusing journey but it is important to be true to yourself. I am speaking from experience. I am bi but it took a long time to understand that. And just a word about sex with friends. Preserve the friendship and don't complicate it by bringing sex into it. I did and it didn't work out well. All the best.

Thats very interesting the body likes what it likes. Dont be disgusted and tgere is nothing to be ashamed of but you are gay it seems.

Dude you maybe realizing you are bi most people find their preference during highschool/colledge... But its alright being turned on by boys and boobs because they are niiiiice :) don't let people pick on you! And your frequent horniness isn't bad either, just as log as you're like that for the rest of your life, you just have raging hormones and don't worry about it ;)

Hello Jasper_21,

I understand where your coming from as I was in the same position. I'm going to tell you something... No one can tell you with a 100% yes that your gay or bi or straight. They won't be able to tell because we all have different stories, making our opinon basis. It's up to you to say, "Im gay" or "Im bi or "im straight." It's whatever you like, it's whatever you love.

I'm not saying you are but it could because your in denial of being gay or bi that you feel guilty after mastubasting to gay/bi thoughts. Just try things, and see how your mind reacts to different things. But don't be too rational about it at the same time :P.

There is NO wrong choice. Every choice is accepted in this society! :)

Kind Regards,

Caleb0020.

I think it is normal to experience but the only way that you'll realy know is trying with a man, so why don't you just go far away of your area and look for someone to make It happen, then you can determinate to ask your friend about it!

I feel exactly the same!!!I seriosly don't know what to do:-(

I watch gay porn too. But its bareback I watch. I even watch it naked

its sounds like me but im 47 always turned on and get hard for penis

Ouuu omg wow

So Hot xx

First of all you may be bi. Secondly, don't think it's something you should be ashamed of, and if you are ashamed that's ok too. Whatever it turns out to be, IT'S OK. It's your nature. I think in my heart what you're feeling is society's shaming of gay people. When YOUR hormones are telling you that you're attracted to guys, then you ARE attracted to guys, and that means that at least, you're bi. If not, then you're gay and that's OK!!!! Totally straight guys don't watch gay porn, yet there are so many degrees of sexuality that whatever it is, go with it. SAFELY of course.

Jasper, it seems to me that you are bisexual, bisexuality doesn't mean 50% Straight/50% Gay, it means that you are who you are - if you've had a crush on a guy or a girl then you are bisexual - you can be (in terms although I disagree with the half gay half straight stigma as I see bisexuality as it's own sexuality) 20% 'Straight' 80% 'Gay' - this still makes you bisexual / not gay as some others on this seem to think but all in all it's up to you to identify as what you are in sexuality terms! Hope this comment helped ;)

Okay , i know im late here but seeing some comments just makes me angry , you ofc might be gay/straight and all these things , but remember youcN be romantically attracted to women and sexually to men , or sexually attracted to men and romantically to both , my friend is biromantic and bisexual , some might be bisexual but gayromantic or biromantic , so i hope you found something out , i myself had a hard time finding my gender before relising im bigender ( as i know of atlwadt maybw genderfluid im not sure) but i just couldn't stay on the fact on " dont needing to knoe " i had to have a name for myself , until I realized resently .. that it doesnt matter as long as you are happy and not harming yourself or others