I was wondering if I should start feeling symptoms of menopause soon. I am 40 years old woman and I guess this time has to come very soon. I have few friends that complain about this and that. Off course, they blame menopause for most of that. That is why I would like to know which the first symptoms of menopause are exactly, because I need to know when it starts.

Some of the signs and symptoms that occur during menopause include reduced fertility, irregular period and something what you will sure notice, hot flashes. Some women reported and vaginal dryness and irritation as one of the first menopausal symptoms. In addition, I should warrant you might experience and urinary tract symptoms, such as some other common symptoms. What you should know about fertility, as first sign of menopause, is that as a woman matures. By woman’s late 40s, infertility is generally resulting of the age of her eggs. However, even as fertility decreases, pregnancy may still occur, so if you want to stop with your contraceptive first you should talk to your gynecologist. Most women will experience symptoms of menopause as menstrual changes and irregularities of her periods. The ovarian production of estrogen and progesterone regulates this normal process. Changes in hormone production can be felt as a variety of changes in the menstrual cycle, such as heavier or lighter bleeding then usual. In addition, you could notice light bleeding throughout the month. These are some of the first symptoms of menopause, but that is not all you might expect. After these first symptoms, there are real menopausal symptoms with complete stopping of your periods and total changing in your hormones.

HELLO Doctor

My wife date of birth 09/03/1963 last seven years back she had operation and doctors have removed the utirs and overy now she has no intrest in sex and no wetnes in her vergin can you advise any medican she is not taking any medican at all. what are the probleme she is going to face later in her life why no intrest in sex one doctor advise her LIVIAL horman medican this start her breast nipple pain very bad pl help and advise her hemopathic medican

Thanks

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **