sir my name is shahzad william sir give me some suggestions iam married one an half year ago but my wife is not conceived pregnancy my age is 27 and my wife age is 41 not my love marriage its a arrange marriage my wife periods cercal and timing is very upset my report is normals but my wife report is normals its clears doctor said rubella virus please give me some needful suggestions.

Hi Shahzad

Rubella (German measles) is usually a mild illness. However, if your wife is pregnant and catch rubella, it can cause serious damage to her unborn child. Before her first pregnancy she should have a blood test to check if she is immune to rubella. If she is not immune, she can be immunised before becoming pregnant.

Good luck

aushi mam this is a serious problem i treatment of Australian concepts of my wife and not conceived doctors recommend some madicns pregancare, and avons, serbex z and some others madicns but no benefit any madicns my wife period time is upset men-sises is two time in one months mam iam very upset this condition i not wanted to devious my wife but my sibling order is i have one sister and iam single brother i need to baby but time is very few my wife age is 41 year this society is very selfish no anybody marry of my wife i am not wanted to this.

Thanks for feedback. Pregancare is nothing but pregnancy vitamins - which is good if she wants to conceive. Serbex Z is Zinc supplement tablets. Both these are good for her age.

As for bleeding between periods - here is more information for you -

Bleeding between periods is not a normal part of the menstrual cycle. On average, the cycle is 28 days long with a four-day period of bleeding. A cycle between 21 and 35 days long and a period that lasts between two and seven days is normal . Any bleeding outside of this is considered abnormal and can be caused by a variety of factors:

• Hormonal imbalance: Estrogen and progesterone are the two hormones that regulate your cycle. If they get out of balance, you may have spotting. Dysfunctional ovaries, thyroid gland problems, and starting and stopping birth control pills, can all affect your hormone balance.
  • Pregnancy complications: Complications during pregnancy can cause spotting. Both miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies — which is when the fertilized egg implants itself in the fallopian tube instead of the uterus— can cause bleeding.
  • Uterine fibroids or polyps : These are non cancerous growths that form in the uterus. They are not uncommon in women who have had children.
  • Infection : Vaginal bleeding between periods may indicate an infection of the reproductive organs. Infection can cause inflammation and bleeding and may be from a sexually transmitted infection, may occur after douching or after intercourse, or may be due to pelvic inflammatory disease (marked by inflammation of the reproductive organs leading to scarring).
  • Cancer : Less commonly, cancer of the cervix, vagina, uterus, or ovaries may cause bleeding.
  • Rare causes: Other possible causes of vaginal bleeding are rare: extreme stress, and diabetes.

May I recommend that you take her to a fertility clinic where they will examine her properly, maybe do an ultrasound too. Follow their advice. Good luck

thanks for your suggestions if you want i send reports of my wife and me

mam if want tell me about more deceased create hurdles in pregnancy give me suggest about my wife.

mam i share my real problem with you mam wife vagina is very free i am not satisfied sexual relation an other problem is labia is stared large and panic please suggest me about this problem and recommend madicen please write in following instructions.

Please take your wife to a fertility clinic where they can examine her and recommend medications. I cannot prescribe any medications, because I have not examined your wife in person. Let a doctor examine her