Hello! I am a person who has a question. This is probably a good place to do so. I want to ask something about alopecia areata. Actually I wish to know how long alopecia areata last? Does anyone could tell me something about it? For your opinion I wish to thanks.

Hi! As I see you need information. I will try to answer to your question with my experience. You want to know how long alopecia areata last. I had it for a period of one year I would have bald darns in my chin and on my head since around one year it grew back. It was white at foremost and then slowly reversed back to natural color.

I have had bald patches on head,facial hair,and body.. I am 21 and I don't know why this happened, and nobody in the family is bald or ever had this happened to them... I'm taking opinions plz. Each spot is no bigger than a half dollar.is this alopecia??????

Only a dermatologist can say for sure but it does sound like Alopecia Areata. I have it and have been getting the injections in my head..so far they hurt and are doing nothing. Order Ovation Cell Therapy. Hopefully that works