Hey guys im 14 this year and im suffering from alopecia areata now and ive been constantly losing eyebrows everytime i need to ask whether is it related or not?

Alopecia areata can happen in areas of the body other than the scalp though the scalp is most common.  In many cases, the hair will grow back within a year so this is encouraging.  A lot of the times it is hereditary.  There are some treatments available, but I am not sure if all of them would be acceptable for use in teens, for instance, the steroid injections.  The creams and shampoos they have available like Clobex or Lidex may be used since it goes onto the scalp itself.  I hope it all gets better for you soon.  In the meantime, I know that many guys shave their head completely as it is the “in” look. If you think you can pull it off, go for it! ;)