My wife was telling about about a conversation she recently had with some friends. Anyways the discussion turned to sex, and they started discussing how often.

She told them that we :naughty: on average, about twice a week. (when's she's not pregnant)
I thought this was pretty accurate.

Anyway, her friends flipped out, and said "you mean a month?" and when Mrs. coach verified that it was twice a week...they were loosing their minds(according to the mrs., I wasn't present) And they were asking her all kinds of questions and things.

My question is: are we really that frisky, in comparison with the general population? I know I'm a lucky man...but maybe I'm luckier than I thought.

We end up having to try to fit a whole month's :naughty: into a weekend.

well, that's a good weekend!
but, you didn't answer the question. :wiggle: (waiting)

2 or 3 times a weekend

Not very often these days. Once, maybe twice a month.

If it ain't twice a week it ain't enough!

I read somewhere that 8 times a month is the average for married couples and during most of my previous marriage, that was pretty much the norm for me. Now that I'm single and have been dating the same woman for over a year, it has been much more frequent than that I'm happy to say. Don't think I'll be looking to get married again anytime soon.

According to cop's statistics, I'm average. :|

(Kids for 9 years) x (8/month) = A lot of catching up :umno:

I need someone who appreciates the endurance of a triathlete :naughty:

seems like the weather up there isn't the only thing that is frigid :P

It really depends. If he's working a lot, maybe once a week. If things are calm, 2 or 3 times a week. If he ends up having a weekday off and the kids are at school, up to four times a week, twice on that weekday usually. There are a lot of things wrong with our relationship, but seldom does it affect our sex life. Like Dad says, you don't have to be speaking to have sex. ;)

:1:
Wait, what does that mean? If it isn't at least twice a week?

:pizza:
i actually was forced to watch an episode of Dr. Phil while i waited in the car dealership one morning with a bunch of elderly gentlemen. What was the topic---HOW OFTEN DO YOU HAVE SEX???? man, they were glued to that bald guy's every word.
long and short of it --- american marrieds are at an all time low for sex. it's rather epidemic if you can believe what Phil says. the people on the show were averaging once or twice a month. this is becoming more and more typical. TYPICAL??????? :umno: some had gone years without and these were young couples.
i suppose i was hanging on his every word too. it was really fubby but really at times too. me and the old guys watching a sex topic show in the toyota dealership. :|

I think that talking to/seeing Dr. Phil made them all want to shun sex

No wonder the divorce rate is so high.