Those who have spouses who frequent the boards are excused.

Tof takes every decent fork in the house and spreads the tines out so far I can't fit them in my mouth. He calls them his 'pasta forks' but now all I have to eat with are little bitty dessert forks.
Silverware is definitely going on the bridal registry list.

I'll go...

it's a little thing really...

please turn your shirts/pants/socks right side out when putting them in the hamper.

That's all. It's just annoying having to flip everyone of them around everytime I wash clothes.

right now, its that stupid online poker hes been playing for the last month. i could barely pry him away from the computer long enough for him take me to my bday dinner last night! and the other three men in the house are adicted to it too. :argh: i will be so glad when this phase is ovah.

Well, after 27 years of marriaqge you have a few things but you keep them quiet:

She will not let me buy her a present for any occasion. When I have surprised her she has either returned them or ignored them completely. We have a Victoria's Secret Ice Tea Maker and a Fashion Bug Bread Maker.

Marked indifference towards certain things.

Can't stand cultural things like art museums. However, if there is an activity that includes a person with a black and white striped shirt...

Your wife has some sort of prisoner fetish? My wife insists on using glasses that can only be washed by hand for every day use. There's ALWAYS dirty glasses sitting on the counter because I refuse to wash them on principle.

my biggest pet peeve: I haven't scraped together the money to file for divorce!

Tell ya what...you can buy me presents and we'll tell her about them.

Honestly, the only thing I got is that he's a loud eater. But really, I think that's more my issue because I was raised to NEVAH NEVAH make noise while eating.

I think we should all relish our food with gusto like that. mmm?

leaving the toilet seat up at night :x he knows that I make a middle of the night run and being the considerate person that I am I don't turn on the lights, so sometimes I feel my way around :( .

Plus, why does he always have the side closest to the bathroom anyway? I sometimes have to feel my way back to bed or I'll hit the footboard :(

...hmmm suddenly have an idea why I always have bruises on my legs

My wife won't let me have a girlfriend.

Whenever he empties his pockets he leaves his little pile of pocket stuff where he is standing. By the end of the week there are a dozen piles of post it notes and receipts all over the place.
And he dosen't put his laundry away. I wash and fold and leave his pile on his dresser. It stays there until he uses it and it's back in the dirty laundry.

The only thing really is putting dishes in the sink without soaking the. If you're gonna use them, put soap and water on them!!! Better yet, wash them, because now we don't have a dishwasher and there are flying cockroaches here. I threatened to throw them in the yard once (the dishes, not the stupid palmetto bugs). I can handle snakes, lizards, frogs, spiders, geckos, scorpions, etc, but NO crunchy bugs.

The snooze button on the alarm clock :flames:

Besides the fact that he's breathing? :D The man only does half a job, and it kills me. At work, he's a perfectionist, here, not so much. He washes clothes, but doesn't put them in the dryer, and on the rare occassion he does, they don't make them back into the house. He chopped down a dead tree last weekend, or at least half of it. The remnants are still in the yard (including about 4 ft. of tree in the ground). The dogs appreciate the sticks though.

I have to say, I am glad we aren't having a thread inviting our SO's to post about us.

Well, after 27 years of marriage you have a few things but you keep them quiet: She will not let me buy her a present for any occasion. When I have surprised her she has either returned them or ignored them completely. We have a Victoria's Secret Ice Tea Maker and a Fashion Bug Bread Maker. Marked indifference towards certain things. Can't stand cultural things like art museums. However, if there is an activity that includes a person with a black and white striped shirt...
Tell ya what...you can buy me presents and we'll tell her about them. What's the matter ? Wasn't that coat I gave you enough ? You want more ?