Just to go to bed to sleep, not with the intention of any 'undercover activities'.

The road to hell is paved with good "intentions".

The Paramedic is only home on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights. The other four he works overnights. That's when he's home, I'm not telling you sleeping v. :naughty: or otherwise .... :umno:

Maybe once or twice a week. I usually go up first

99% of the time.

Not NEARLY often enough ;)

Yes, I sleep

If M's home, he goes to bed, and he's finally dealt with the fact that although I want to come to bed and sleep, it makes being awake much worse to just lie there in the dark, trying to be still, when sleep's hours away... so he just says goodnight and goes to bed, and I read or watch t.v.

If it's love night, he says, "get in here so we can fool around". It's very romantic. ;)

I'd say 50% of the time together. The other times she up there first watchin the 'satan box'....

I'd say we go to sleep at the same time 3 out of 7 days. I am always the first to go to sleep!

One other thing we do that not alot of peeps do: we switch sides and pillows about every 2 weeks.

We do that to, but probably more often. We don't have sides. In the summer though, I like to sleep closer to the windows. He probably does too, but whoever gets there first claims the side.

Rarely! Art goes to bed much, much earlier than I (and that's pretty darn early) I'm the last one to bed, and the first one up.

I usually go up first but always wait for her.

Interesting topic PH. Us about 95% of the time. An occaisional weekend night Keith will be out late, but that's about it. You switch sides!!?? Why? The thought has never crossed my mind, but I find it intriguing. It's funny but in all the years, and 1 move Keith and I have been together I always sleep on the right side.

we dont...we have separate bedrooms. but we still live with his parents.

we do watch tv in bed together (with the lights on, the door open, and not under the covers...) and he always has to have the side closer to the tv, which sucks becuase i cant see over him. then on the rare occasions that i get the side closer to the tv, i still only get a fration of the edge... at least now its a fraction on a queen size bed. before it was twin, and a twin fraction is not that big...