Don't worry, we won't tell! :D What are those really stupid things that irritate you, that in turn irritate you more because you're irritated by them in the first place?

My first: dropping the letter G from words that end in ING. Talkin. Speakin. ARGH!

Now. You. Go!

nothin too much

Umm... it really depends on the time of month. I never really had PMS until about 2 years ago. Must be my age 33 or something. I notice that around that time I am just hot under the collar about the slightest thing, and people really annoy me, like slow people on the road, or crabby checkout people, etc.

I was totally goin to say somethin along the lines of hormones really irkin me. I too have noticed that the older I get, the more mood-swingy I get. It irritates the heck out of me. It's to the point now where I'm really considerin Serafem to help me out durin this time.

Did I get all the g's out, btw? Sheesh, that takes effort.

People who blast me outta the water for something they think I did, and then don't apologize when they realize they were wrong.

Blamethrowers...

Reading it doesn't bother me, it's the spoken word.

My second: people who obsess about their appearance. Particularly when I have to wait for them.

my age... it bothers me that I care about my age

What's your phone number?

Grammatical errors.
Elitism.

Grammatical errors. Elitism.
Incomplete sentences.

People who can't properly use "good" and "well". No, you're not doin' good. You're doing well. :flames: And you don't do anything good, you do it well. :flames: :flames:

I'm afraid to even say it right now! :|

Grammatical errors. Elitism.
Incomplete sentences. Pot! ;)

Pot!
Pot irks you?

Fence sitters.

Have the stones to stand up for what you believe in. Sheesh! :x