I had sex with my boyfriend July 31. I am on birth control, but I had just started a new cycle a week ago. We used a condom, but the condom broke. We didn't realize it until he had already cum in me. I took the morning after pill about four hours after the accident. I am still taking my birth control as well. My birth control is a three month long one, but I'm thinking I will stop taking it after a month to see if I have my period. I will still take a pregnancy test, of course. Is this enough time to tell if I am pregnant? Could I maybe stop taking my birth control early to take the pregnancy test? I know I wouldn't have my period, but I just really need to find out if I'm pregnant. It's killing me not knowing. Please, any information or help would be very much appreciated!

If I was you, i'd definately stop the birth control for the next week or 2 and take a test. Its too early to tell, but if you took the plan B, chances are it stopped the sperm from meeting. As far as the wait, Im going through the SAME THING! I havent been on birth control in over a yr and a half... we had sex on july 28 and 29 which just so happened to be my OD's... its only been 10 days since we had sex and 2 tests have told me negative...but I have been having cramps like I'm about to start my period...which isn't due until this comin Friday......besides that, IF you just HAPPEN to be prego, you need to get off the pill so that it doesn't damage the implantation process. When was the first day of your last period??

You don't have to stop taking your birth control pill to take a home test.  It will not effect the results.  The tests look only for a specific hormone, hCG.

It is very unlikely you are pregnant being on birth control and Plan B.  Plan B alone is very effective within 72 hours.

Yes, waiting a month would be enough time for a home test.

good luck.