Hey everyone! Im sorta in the same situation with some of you all. Last saturday nightI finished up my last pill in my BC pack before the week my period was suppose to come on, but I forgot to take it at the regular time I usually do and had unprotected sex. I remembered right after we finished and took the last pill around 3-4 Sunday morning. My period was supposed to be on sometime this week and I'm supposed to start a new pack of BC on Sunday (tomorrow) but my period hasn't came on. I know its way to early to take a pregnancy test b/c it was just last saturday, but I have this feeling that I am pregnant and I want to find out as SOON as possible so i have decided not to take any BC or have sex until I find out for sure b/c I don't know if continuing to take it will hurt the baby at all if I am pregnant. How soon can I find out? I mean bc, if I wait to miss my period (Witch I already have) It wont be until NEXT month? What do I do?

I am in the same situation as you are. It's been about two weeks for me and it's still to early for me to find out. I have a feeling I might be but I'm not so sure. I'm 20 years old and I've never been on birth control that's not one of the problems. I wish someone would let us know something.