I am a 39 yrs old female battling my symptoms now for about 2 years. They will come and go so I didn’t think much of it at first. I had been badly bitten by a cat so I assumed it was due to cat scratch fever. I had a rash, fever, swollen joints, blurry vision, headaches, etc. Was treated for it and seemed to be better, only to return. After many test with no results I was sent for a MRI about 2 months ago. I was told I had a pineal gland cyst. I forgot the size due to the shock of what I was hearing. My dad had passed away almost 20 years ago with a brain tumor.( He was only 54 ). I expressed my concerns of this and the doctor said the cyst was not the same as a tumor. The doctor also told me that day I had rheumatoid arthritis and that was the cause of my pain. She was so nonchalant about the cyst and said thousand of people have them and changed the subject back to arthritis and gave me about 3 new RX‘s that I haven‘t filled. Now reading this page I don't feel crazy any more. I was hurting so bad in all my joints, glands, muscles, bones that I could not even do every day simple tasks. I have trouble with speech sometimes, headaches, vertigo, the little black or white dots flying around, with sharp pains in the back of my head. I also have swelling all over that comes and goes. My mother told me of some vitiams to take for arthritis called Pure MSM. In two days of taking these pills I had lost 6 lbs of fluid and was able to move around much easier. Don’t know if this might help anyone else but it has done wonders for me.( The cyst have fluid in them so maybe it relieved some of the pressure) I am still tired all the time but the pain is now tolerable. I think that it’s pretty sad that our doctors are all letting us down due to lack of knowledge of this condition . I am so glad I found this site with everyone else’s post or I might have just keep on thinking I was crazy. Good Luck to everyone. I plan on telling the doctors of all the other post so maybe, just maybe someone will take notice and be able to help us out.

I Agree I am having the same situation. I was diagnosed with a Pineal cyst 13 years ago. I was having bad headaches and sever ear pain and terrible dizziness. I was given an MRI and the cyst was found. At that point it was 5mm. Today I am still suffering with the pain on a daily basis. Some days are better than others. However I struggle everyday. I recently had another MRI my cyst has grown to 8mm. Over the years Dr's have told me that Pineal Cyst don't cause any side effects and what I am felling is not from the cyst. I have started to do some research regarding Pineal Tumors and have found lots of people going through the same thing that I'm going through. If anyone is have my symptoms please share.