I have been having lower back pains and in the stomach area to. And when I get up I get dizzy. Also most times at night when I lay down for bed my chest hurts and it's hard to breathe

Hi Ladies.im new here.me and my husb are ttc,we have 2 sons and want another bundle to fill the family.we are hoping for a girl but boy is still fine.anyway..we had sex on 8 January like 3am...dont know when im supposed to ovulate but i read to get a girl you must do it a few days early,so i ruffly guessed my ovulate date...we did it like 3days before 14 days,when it usualy is ovulating time...the next day i had sting type of pain down there,it hurts when i pee,and there comes a little bit of blood out,pee blood...its a bit better now,today 3am,11 january im having these weird cramps,low stomach,almost as if its in the middle...just suddenly..could this mean im pregnant?the cramping?my periods isnt due for like 2 weeks.and i recently got off birth control pills(oralcon)27 november)...did any of you end up pregnant having cramps so early?waiting game is soooo frustrating..sorry for my bad english im actually afrikaans,im english as well,went to english school,was good at it till i lived in a town where there are only afrikaans people,im from SA.i would be gratefull for any replies..oh and after i left the pill my period was 4 days late,so i cant say exactly when my next period is due but i guess roughly 2 weeks from now.