Hi.. I am 21 and never been prenant. I haven't missed a period yet but I have notice when I poke my stomach it is getting tight/hard. Also, I had really bad cramps. When these cramps occur I can feel them in my lower back. I am on birth control (I have been on the same kind for years) and shouldnt start my period for another 2 weeks. My stomach is also bloated. I havent really been nauseated except for when I get hungry. Please help me! Any words will help..

hey my gf is suffering the same symp. that youa re tlking about...did you end up getting ur period?...let me know please, i would really appreciate it

:!:

i think it could be the pills I would go to webmd.com and type in the sysmpoms get a abdominal ultrasound and let them find out coudl be pancreatitis celiac disease no milk ? my wife has the same not pain on the bum though but tighnening of the stomach maybe have a problem with your overies

I have had pain for a few weeks now.. it's kinda lower back pain, and lower tummy pains. (cramps or sharp pains) I am 17, and have not had sex since september. Me and my ex dude always used protection.. (well he did lol) and I just worry that I could be preggerz. However i have had 2 periods since sep.. one in october and one at the very start of this month. I feel tired and bloated and always having pain.. I always look stuff up on the net, symptoms and all that and that makes me feel more scared. I went to the docs a week ago and she put it down to bowel probs.. but It feels like more of a Giney pain. I also discharge alot. It feels like I am on a constant period but without the bleed. I would really apppreciate it if someone could make my mind at ease.. I know I should go to the docs again but hearing what people think would be awesome. Thanks for reading.

Hi having exactly the same symptoms and feel as you do that this may be more serious did you get an answer, pls help as i am really scared

When I started using birth control my periods were very intense. This was along with my period being sporadic at first. But if you still have two weeks to go I'd discontinue the use of those birth control pills and see if the symptoms subside if not you might want to take a home pregnancy test right before you're scheduled to have your period. And if the test is negative I'd advise you to see a doctor, if you'd like to keep it from someone and do something more secretive there is always Planned Parenthood.

the same thing is happenin too me! im 17 i have extream tummy pain and lower back pain can anyone help?? xxx

i've been getting the same thing. i haven't had my period yet, & i'm not on birth control.
but my boobs are real sore, & if you look closely you can see blue veins around my nipples and on my boobs.
it also looks like my nipples are starting to poke out more & like they're getting darker. they're also sensitive.
i've got really bad cramps that occur in my lower stomach & sometimes all over my stomach - at times it feels like it's getting tighter.
my last period was april 20, but it was 6 days early and only lasted three days! normally, they last about 5 days. :/ it wasn't light, but it wasn't too heavy. i've also been had major fatigue and nausea. i've been real sensitive to smells as well. when i eat, i can't eat like i used to - i take a few bites & after a while i have to stop becasue i feel sick. i've also had lower back pain that's been here since my last period and hasn't gone away. me and my boyfriend had sex right after i got off my period, unprotected too. he didn't finish in me though, so i don't know what's up! if someone can please help me i'd appreciate it!

ur prego no dout about that...congradulation

Hi, I'm 18 and i just found out i might have herpes and gonorrhea. I've been takeing valtrex for the herpes last month for 10 days twice a day. I have still been haveing unprotected sex with the guy who gave me both stds but his results keep coming back negative. But before i knew i had herpes he did nutt inside of me but i never had any promblems with my stomach. Then i realized i never got my period and i've been haveing these werid feelings in m stomach. I start feeling like i have to throw up and when i lay down i could feel and see my stomach moving up and down like there's a heart beat. When i eat surtian things it makes me sick, well anythingi eat makesme sick besides salt and vinger chips.

:'( please use protection from now on. these diseases will lay dormant for a very long time! and your are pragnant! Go to the doctors asap, with those stds you can have alot of complications!

hi, ive been on the pill since me DS was born 3 years ago, i stopped taking it 2 weeks ago and have been gettin cramps in my lower abdomen
and bottom and its also tender. We have had sex twice since my last period, cud i be pregnant or cud this just be the pill
coming out of my system?? Any info wud be great, thanks

well me and my boyfriend had sex 1 week before i was suppose to have my period we used a condom but it came off inside me. i am now l week late and it has almost been 3 weeks since we had sex. i have been real nauseated and my stomach as been getting tighter and i have had lower abdominal cramping. i have taken a home pregnancy test it said negative but i still feel that i might be pregnant. did i take the test to early??? can any one help please im desperate!!!

Hi maybe its a bladder infection. Lower back pain and cramping occurs with this and Bloating sometimes and stinky discharge