hello to anyone who can help me my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant now for about a year my periods are normal but this month i was suppose to start on nov 30 and i did not i did start some bleeding on dec 1 though but it is not normal like my periods see i never had cramps when i got my period or sore breasts and now i am this bleeding is very light it has changed from pink to red to brown and back and forth now for 4 days i do wear a pad just in case it decides to get heavier but it has not i have had lower back pains stomach cramps mood swings weird cravings peeing a lot i was very emotional last night my breasts are very tender and i was just wondering if this could be implantation bleeding or my period please send me a message back thanks a lot

saritaluvsdrgore wrote:

Hello well I just read your comment about your periods and for what I see well you are pregnant because i started the same way like you so just dont worry about it alot. I thought it was normal just to bleed but it wasn't cuz the doctors said it could be a sign of a misscarriage. so for your safety take care of your self and go see a doctor just incase anything happens.

I read some info up on the internet and is possible that you could be pregnant.

Hey me n my bf has been tryng since the begining of January 2013 to Hava bby, after my periods, took 2 preg.test, it was both negative, bt I've been getn heart burn n lower back pains lately and I'm tired than ever, everything I do, I get quick tired, now and then I'll get naseau's, I dnt pee a lot bt right after intercourse I must go 2 the bathroom. I have heavy mood swings and its affecting my relationship with my bf. Help me pls wat do I do???