I am a female, 20 years old. For the past week I have been feeling tired, have nausea, severe diarrhea, stomach pains like someone is stabbing me, and it moves from different spots, sometimes its on my sides and sometimes around my belly button!! What could this be, i think i may be pregnant but not sure because i have never had any children. Everything i eat makes me sick..all day until about 4pm is when it mostly happens. PLease help me!!!!!!!!!!

You have not mentioned if you have missed a period?

Nausea, stomach pains, and a bloated abdomen can all be pregnancy symptoms. They can also be signs of indigestion, however, so if you have not missed a period yet, I would wonder if I was perhaps just coming down with a nasty virus or ate something bad. Though I have to say that a week is a bit long for just eating something bad, unless you have kept eating it. 

In any case, as they say, a missed period and a positive pregnancy test are THE definitive pregnancy symptoms! If you have not had either yet, there is no way to tell for sure. 

You haven't written if you had unprotected sex or if your period is late so it's not easy to tell for sure if you're pregnant or not... This all could be pregnancy symptoms so if you suspect that you might be pregnant take a test, it will give you the answer... :-) Best of luck!

I'm a 17 year old female and I've been taking birth control (reclipsen) for about six months now. I did have my period at the end of my last cycle, it only lasted for two days. It's been two weeks since then and I haven't started a new pack because I can't afford to buy the bc anymore. During the past two weeks, and before then, I have been sexually active. Ever since my last period ended much shorted than usual I've had diarrhea, cramps, gass, and nausea. Could this be a pregnancy symptom or just have something to do with not taking the birth control anymore?

I got pregnant with my first daughter Ruby when I was on the pill and was still having light periods, I didnt know I was pregnant untill three months becasue of this so you should deffinitly take a test. If youve been having unprotected sex since then, you could also be pregnant, but remember that sperm lives for 5 days so if youve had unprotected sex in the last couple of days, wait another week before taking another test.

I am the same age as you and after having my daughter on the 4th of december, i turned 18 on the 21st, and have found out in the last two days that i am three weeks pregnant. I didnt realise it was possible so soon after having ruby, but apparently anything is possible.
never take the risk unless you are sure your ready for the consequences, i was and as a result i have a gorgeous baby girl, and a brother or sister for her on the way.
good luck.

hi i'm 24 years old, my husband and i are trying to have a baby since he's been here last december 24. I had my period January 2 to 6 and i have been sexually active since then. After 2 weeks, I feel nausea, vomit, headache,cold and diarhea for 4 days now. Could it be possible that i am pregnant even though i have not yet missed my period? :O

hunni you sound like me and i am pregnant. im 4 weeks and a day today. so you need to go to the doctor asap. good luck!

Ive had stomach cramps, diarrhea, nausea & back ache for the last week, my period is due today but i took a test yesterday and it was positive, so maybe!

I am 19 and I have not had my period since January 9th and its now April. the other day i did have some lite lite spotting but it only lasted a day. i do feel a little nauseous from time to time especially when im at work because i work at a cafe. my back hurts, my stomach is sore, i have a cold, i get headaches, diarrhea from time to time, and my breast are a little sore. I dont know what to do i took a home pregnancy the other day but it was negative. so i dont know if i should go based on that. can someone help me :-(

hello im 18 years of ages im late 5 days of my period im feeling sick all the time but havnt been sick yet feeling dizzie boobs really sore acheing all over i went and had a blood test yday but i have to wait till monday to find out if pregnant or not but i have started having really bad pains in my stomach i cant walk properly my mum said i might be coming on but i havnt yet please help me
?

I am 20 years old. I had my period at the end of March and completely missed it for April and it is not May 19th. I did have unprotected sex during that time. For the past week and a half or so I have been having these symptoms: nausea, vomiting, tired, diarrhea, head aches, stomach pains, i have had a change in my complexion, and i have not been able to eat regular foods because they make me sick. I have taken three pregnancy tests and they have all said negative. I have heard that maybe I do not have enough of the HCG hormone for the test to be able to tell. Please someone give me some advice and tell me what you think. Could I be pregnant?

I'm 19 years old, and having the same symptoms as the original poster. I am on Depo, the birth control shot, and have been for over a year, so I don't get my periods at all. I have had unprotected sex. Does pregnancy sound like it's probable in the situation given?

Hi I am 21 years old, the last time i got my period was in april and it was short. i took a pregancy test after that and it said no. since then i have not recieved my period for 2 months now. however i have taken 4 pregancy test since the first time. for the past 2 weeks i have abdominal craps and i have really bad diarrehea. but thats it. no other signs beside missed period and diarrehea. please help?

Hello, I'm 21 my boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for a while now. If I am pregnant, it will be my first but I will be ready if I have to. In July I my period came a week early (on the 21st) and lasted 3days which was lighter then usual. I just had another period similar to it (it came 8 days early this time and still 3days light and short). In between thoes 2periods I took a PG test. Negative. Also I have (at different times) have had headaches, dizzness, fatigue, extremely sore breasts (more so my nipples) I think I maybe experiencing lower backpain but I'm not sure (I just kinda hurt everywhere around my stomach right now). Oh, and I have sever diarhhia for the past 4 days. Am I pregnant? This is some pretty extreem stuff to be going through. Any help works thank you ladies!