My partner and I do not use contraception most of the time, I am 20 we have been together 4 years and tried everything - due to my migraines the pill, mini-pill, depo etc. have all been far too problematic whilst I seem to be allergic to most condoms!
So, unfortunatly for my adorable boyf, the current method we use is pulling out before ejaculation. Its worked so far. We have sex a couple of times a week at the moment and I can't really work out the exact dates.
Over the last week or two a few things have been happening; slightly enlarged boobs, repulsed by alcohol, sick feeling following a cup of tea, exhaustion, dizzy(last couple of days), bloated, constipated, and my mind is filled with thoughts of pregnancy - feeling I am pregnant. I know its sounds wierd but I never think about being pregnant - I'm 20 year old fulltime student with a job, a house, and 8 year old stepdaughter so its not exactly top priority! So its knocked me for six a bit, having these symptoms and thoughts.
My last period started feb 23rd and I am due again in a few days. Does this sound like I am pregnant or am I just going a bit crazy? Before I freak my boyf out with a pregnancy test, which I would of course tell him about, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't being OTT. Particularly when I haven't even missed my period yet! I know I should just wait until I actually miss my period but its consuming all my thoughts, so I was hoping for a little advice/reasuurance :-)
Thanks, Sam xxx

I have the same problem with being allergic to condoms, I have found latex free condoms and they have worked for me, you could be allergic to the latex that is used in them, or the spermicide...Try those and see if they will work for you...Your symptoms that you are having could be due to a number of things, pregnancy, virus, stress, period about to come, the only way for you to know for sure is to take a home pregnancy test, you can take one about a day or so before your period is to start..Also another thing that you could look into is an IUD, this is a form of birthcontrol that is inserted inside the cervix, it sorta looks like a t shape, these can stay in place anywhere from 5 to 10 years, and can be removed at anytime...For me they worked just fine, and I didnt ever use another form of birthcontrol. and the best thing for me was they stopped my period, I might have one every couple of months for a day or so..That was the best part!!!!! Hope this helps, let me know how you come out!!! ;-)

i am glad i am not the only one who is in the same position- i still have 2 weeks before a missed period - but i have been geting really sick- stupid things like not being able to watch food commercials!- i have been pregnant before and did have a miscarriage- then i had no idea that i was pregnant- i have been feeling very nautious- fatigue- and- alot of stomach pain-

I seem to only be thinking about being pregnant. i went off the pill about a couple weeks about after my period and i got another period right after stopping the pill. It was not heavy, it only lasted like 3 or 4 days. Now its about 2 or 3 weeks later and i started feeling cramping and moodiness a week ago and went and bought midol thinking i was getting back on schedule. a week later and i am still cramping, specially in my overies, i am getting headaches, my back sometimes hurts, i think my pee smells stronger (that could be parania). I also was visiting with a friend earlier and noticed a smell on him i never noticed before, it was a sharp smell, kind of like pinesol. Then when i came to work i smelt hints of pinesol. I have also been peeing A LOT. I am at a loss because I don't know my normal period schedule because going off the pill messed it up. I also had a dream about getting my period which i normally get before i get it but no period. I keep running to the bathroom thinking i got it, but no luck.

My husband and I have been together like 3 years. And we both have decided to wait to have kids till after we figure out what he is goin to do in the military.. anyways, while he was home on his leave i had my period an we had sex like the rest of the time.. even tho we want to wait we still didnt use a condom. and now i keep gettin the stranges feelings. like today at work, i hadnt eatin much an my stomach was growling and i had this feelin like i was goin to get sick. so i at me something an the feeling didnt go away.. all day i was craving somethin but couldnt figure out what i wanted but i just kept eattin off an on all day which isnt normal for me. an i also could smell like a pinesol in different places at the office. which i thought was weriod cause i asked someone else if they could smell it an they said no. i just brushed it off cause the cleaning lady had been there the night before. then when i came home i smelled it again. an i knew it was weriod cause i dont even own anything that smells like that... an i have been gettin headache's lately, which the past month i have even before he was home. an now they seem more intense. and i have been sleepin a hell of a lot.

i am really confused cause i'm not suppose to start for like another week 1/2... anyone w/ some advice.. PLZ HELP

It's too early to tell but it sounds a bit like you might be pregnant. It's hard to say for sure so you will need to wait to take a pregnancy test but you will know soon enough so try to wait it out for a week and then take a pregnancy test. Are you on birth control or anything like that? If you're not, then you should try to use a condom every time. Keep us posted on what happens.

i'm so glad i'm not the only one who has been feeling they are.
i dont think your crazy cause i feel the same way. and i get them same
simptoms you are. i'm always going to the bathroom n i have had sumthing
that was like my period but it was way to early to be my period nd it was only
for a few days.i'm not sure if i am pregnet or not. my boyf thinks that i might be
could i be?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year. We are still in school and never had sex. But we do have oral. But for the life of me, I can remember if I had my period yet. And it's freaking me out. I get the cramps, I'm using the bathroom more, I'm always tired, and I've been eating a lot more than what I used to eat. The always tired can be from getting up early, but I'm not sure about the other ones. My boyfriend and my bestfriend and myself know I'm not pregnant, that I could of had my period earlier or just too much stressed caused me to have it post poned. I'm scared and I dont know what to do.

If you are old enough to be doing oral then you really ought to know about the facts of how you can conceive that post and it's naievity worry me.

ok, so.. its january 7th. and i've been a little worried/concerned since thanksgiving.
i was suppose to have my piriod that week... but never did. mine normally starts from the 17th to the 24th.
but like i said, i never had it. and then come december, i had one for ohhh, maybe 3ish days? which is sometimes normal, but
it was light, which is NEVER normal. and thanksgiving, i had ate and ate, like i couldn't get enough to eat, ever. and i never felt sick...
but from christmas to new years... i've been getting sick, just over little things.. my boyfriend made me waffles new years day. and i ended up throwing it up. but i was ok afterwards. i've a really bad migrane the past few days.. and i don't know what to think. i've had a prego scare before... but this is different to me somehow... anyways, i haven't had my piriod yet and i figured i would. since it was early last month... should i take the test... or wait till my usual dates to see if i have my piriod?

I'm no scientist, but it sounds like you might be pregnant. I would take a test, just so you know. Ya know? Goodluck!

can someone help me I was on depo for 5yrs n stop ove a yr ago it took me close to that yr to get a period . I got my first one on oct then nov n then dec period came early n stayed for ten days now me n my husbad did still have sex n now I'm feeling dizzy some mornings with headaches cramping on n off n def bloaded my period is due by the 18 of jan or maybe even the 26th as normal but since my last period was early idk can you guys help...

I would def ask your mom or a trusted female relative about that one, i'm sure she'll give you the info you need. You can't get pregnant from oral, only from intercourse.

im so nervous because the same thing is happinin to me,,i had a misscarriage like about 3 months ago...i got on the pill but i wold forget to take so il miss it for like four days straight. me and my boyfriend always have sex with out a condom.. his been tryna get me pregnant but i cant get pregnant again my period id jus about a week away..i dont know weather to take a pregnantcy tst right now or if i should wait... i need help please :$