okay today is January 12th 2007. i am 17 years old and i had unprotected sex on January 5th 2007. well that day like at 4pm i went to this guys house. well then we..lol and i went home aroun 5:30. he said he came in me but i'm not at all sure. well later that night my stomach started hurting so much... i fell asleep thinking it was just something i ate.. well the next day came around and my stomach was still hurting! i then thought i was just gettin sick from something i ate but i ate what i usually ate so i was comfused! well i went to bed that night and i couldnt sleep cuz my stomach was hurting so much worse..since that night of january 5th 2007 my stomach has not stopped hurting! why? my stomach also feels kinda hard. Some of my friends think i'm pregnant but others just say it could be air in my stomach! but i've been burping constantly and i have to use the bathroom alot more then usual! why? i dont know if i'm pregnant or not. is only been 1 week now my period should be coming in 1 to 2 weeks so what do you think. i was going to wait till my period to take the test but i wanted to ask if your pregnant do you get sharp pains in your stomach a day after unprotected sex?? ?

welp i feel the same exact too.. haven them pains from my stomach..... and yea i mite get my period in like 2 week from now too and im also worry about am i pregnant or not... my sister and them thinks im pregnant and also my fren too.... i dont know wat to do... but yea i want to get tested now but in a way just wait and see if i do get my peroid in like 2 week from now.... :( kinda scare..... welp gotta see wat happens.....

[/list][/list]

maybe you should take and STD test instead of a pregnancy test. and maybe you shouldn't be having unprotected sex if you're so worried about being pregnant. or maybe that was what you wanted it's not that cool being 17 with a baby  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

by the way pains in the lower stomach are pregnancy symptoms and not STD if you have any discharge that is an off color then it could be STD and a would do a pregnancy test as when a was pregnant at 17 teen first time i had pain in the lower belly my midwife told me it was my womb expanding ready for the baby to grow so a wouldn't worry to much but a would defo do a test

well im kinga goin through the same bt idk :'(

hey am havin the same thing but thing is i had this for 6 months and had my periods. but this month i been sick at night and afternoon and i have put on soo much weight unreal not been havin save sex but i am on the pill but i really messed up i dont know whats goin on with my body....... what use think ?

i feel the same and im 17 to "/

i have been having the same pains for about two weeks but the thing is istarted my period a couple of days ago... so what does that mean? my friends think im pregnant and my brother wants me to take a test... WHAT TO DO... WHAT TO DO...

this doesnt mean you have an std... dark or weird colored discharge could mean you have an std... i am 19 years of age and me and my fiancee' want a baby... It has been a week or so since we had unprotected sex the first time.. i have been sick to my stomach but i am waiting it out.. It isnt cool to be having unprotected sex while 17 years of age and in high school.. i did it when i was in highschool and i had to throw away college scholarships cause i got pregnant.. i had a miscarriage and now i am in college and soon to be married.. live your life to the fullest... and you need to go get a pregnancy test if you notice that you are not getting your cycle... 8-| words to the wise

i have some changes and everyone but my mom tells me im pregnant. i have chest pains everyday, i was on the shot but im supposed to get 3 periods a yr but i only got 2 last yr. i have to use the bathroom alot, have sharp pains in my stomach, even the top part of my stomach is hard! i eat more than i did, and im tired all the time. i need help on what i should do because im totally scared ill be all alone with the baby if i am. please tell me if im pregnant or not!

You won't feel it after only 1 week. you wont even feel sick until about 4 weeks along. he probably gave you PID, or another STD

My boyfriend fingered me and he had cum all over his hands is there a chance I could be pregnant?

i dont know if that will get you pregnant, "/ could do? as the cum is going in you still.

Ok yeah thanks

I had unprotcted sex and my birth control isnt very strong but for the past week i wasnt taking any birth control :-( , but we used a condom and it broke.. o.O I have my period but my boobs have been tender for 2 weeks and ive had mood swings like crazy for 3 weeks. I'm also on depression pills and from january till the middle of febuary i had no mood swings what so ever.. Now i do like crazy.. Am i pregnant or not?