Hello Ladies and Gentleman.....

Will....I had my Implanon removed on April 15th. Today is May 7th... ive spoken to the doctor about how soon i could get pregnant. He said to me...it would take 48 hours for the medication to get out of my system. after 48 hours i could start trying to concive. BUT im worried that my uterus lining could be alilo thick. because i had it in my arm for 14months with 0 spotting or period. So im waiting for my period to come first that way the lineing wouldnt be so thick and than afterward i could start trying to concive. BUT since April 15, 2012....to May 07, 2012...i havent had any period or spotting. SO IM FREAKING OUT AND WORRIED. and feeling down.

Has anyone had the same thing or can anyone tell me whats going on with my body...it would realli make me feel better....

THANK YOU

Hi there, I had mines removed 24th April and I got my period the next day for 4 days, I think I ovulated on the 9th, me and my partner used pull out method since I've been off it. I've been cramping since, period not due till 23rd but no idea if it will arrive :/ can you get pregnant quickly?

Sorry im not much help....Today is May 16, and i still havent have my period yet. Gonna go to the doctor later on today to see whats wrong or if i am pregnant alrdy. Been have sooo much unprotected sex because i dnt have a period and im not sure when im ovulating or have started charting. But after this doctor visit. I am sure to start charting. I am TTC. So...

I will keep you updated.... :)

Thanks pls do, I had implanon for 5 years so I don't know if I have a regular cycle as that's the first I've had in a while :/ I wouldn't want to get my hopes up then find out my periods are just irregular. Good luck :)

Hi I was on implanon for 2yrs I had my implanon removed in October 2011 my doc said I could get pregnant ASAP as well but my cycles were irregular up until April just started my second regular period so hopefully my husband and I will conceive soon we're working on baby number 5

WELL Ladies and Gent,

Since my last post....heres an update. I Had an implanon removed on April 15th. Today is June 28. NO GOOD NEWS !!!

I STILL havent gotten my period. AND its KILLING ME. Have super bad cramps and leak discharges like as if i pee on myself. Change my undie 8 times a day... and had to wear pads time to time. WHICH SUCKS.

Dis pass week. Feeling tired and exhausted and also dizziness and been vomitting and a whole lot of loss apeities. So. I had an appointment made to get blood test.

Keep u guys posted ... Good Luck and Cross finger

did you find anything out? i have the same problem you have minus the having to change my underwear thing. im cramping and not having periods! im exhausted all the time and my breast are so tender.

As of today of 8/17/2012, since April that i had my implanon removed...i havent gotten any period or wat so ever... just cramps. And ive only spotted once.

so far..No Good News :(

Hello, Im here to Update you Ladies and Gentlemen,

Today is January 9th, 2013. Happy New Year for everyone and Everyone whos TTC. Hopefully this year goes well for everyone. Have a wonder great 2013. 

Since Apirl 15, 2012, almost a year ago. I had my Implanon removed to start TTC. I didnt get my period til October 20th, 2012. My period lasted 12 heavy bleeding days. on the 13 to the 15 day it was super light. and ends with spotting. so i total up to 18 days of bleeding. I had super bad cramps. Couldnt sleep through the nights. GOne to the doctor. and She said its normal because i havent bleed for 2 years. After that 18 days i clear up. 

November Comes along and on the 20th. Im on my period again. YIPPIE. this time it lasted 5 days normal bleeding. 

December comes along and on the 20th. Im on my period again. Happy. Same as usually everything normal.

Seems like im bak to my normal cycle but ... there is a down side.....i dnt think im ovulating at all....i keep track to see an ovulation. But so far....all negative. So Im hopping that January 6 i will ovulate and get this baby going. 

Been having tons of baby dancing with the partner since the end of my last period because i never know when i ovulate. So just waiting for January 20th to see if i will have my period or miss period to test HPT. 

Thank You for reading. Hope this will relief some of you out there. I will continue to update you all.