I have been havin stomach and lower back pains. this has been going on for a few weeks now and its not getting any better. i have not had a period in 13 months. i was on birth control when i stopped having my period. please help I'm really scared......

I wish I can help more but I think the best choice is to go to a doctor who u can trust n will know alot more then just advice :(

Since it has not gotten better i am going to the er Thursday. i don't have the money to go to a doc. office

Hey Rachel
It would be good to update us on what the outcome was 3 weeks ago. It might be helpful to others
Rachel too

well im still having the stomach pain. my back has stopped hurting a little. i am unable to go to the drs because we dont have the money. the stomach pain has not got worse. its still the same. oh and i have still not started my period its been over a year since i had one. anyways if there is someone that reads this and knows whats going on please let me know.

Thats a long time with stomach pain. Back pain ok can last a long time. Is there any way you can borrow to do see a doctor?