My girlfriend and I had sex on the 5th day of her period without a condom. I pulled out, but cam inside her a little. She said she urinated some of the semen out after sex, and she has also been on birth control for a little over a month. However, since she was on her period she was on the iron and sugar pills part of the birth control. What are the chance she can be pregnant? Any help will be much appreciated!

you can get pregnant at any time during the month no matter if your on your period or not but usually you ovulate 14 days after the first day of your period so if your feeling sick and showing other signs of pregnancy and just are not sure i would reccommend a pregnancy test

peeing after sex does nothing.. You cant "urinate" the sperm out.

sweetie look me and my xbf had sex and he cumed in me a little and i am 14 and ave a baby girl shes very pretty i love her so much just make ur girlfriend take a prego test just to see hope i was help dont worrie she will be a good mother i mean come on look at me im 14 and just had a kid a mounth ago good luck:-D

Crazy woman...14 IS TO YOUNG! And if you are happy with a kid, doesen't make any sence.

That makes you just a s***. o.O

Can u please help me my topic is: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!! Trying to conceive! No one has answered me