HI!! ok so me and girlfriend we having intercouse on 4/25 we used a condom and after i ejaculated i took my penis out wrapped up the condom threw it away we kissed and then started to make out again as i went down my penis which im almost sure still had some cum on it went inside her it was just for like 2 seconds! ... also she was on the last day of her period! can she be pregnant!!!! ANSWER BACK QUICKLY PLEAAASE!!!! 

Hi Scared,

Yes she can get pregnant on the last day of her period.  Is it likely, probably not.  It all depends when she ovulates.

Normally she'd ovulate some time between days 11-16 of her cycle, day 1 is when her period starts.  Your sperm can survive about 5 days.  Assuming a 5-6 day period, then you'd be around days 10-11.  If she ovulates early then maybe.

Odds are low but there is a chance.

Hey guys! can you help me out!,, im freakin out this past few days..coz I had sex with my girl friend last April 20 for the first time, and i had use condom, and i cum out of her vagina..when she had gone to the rest room, took the condom again and start to blow it like a baloon for me to become sure that its not broken,and its not.., then her expected period is apr. 28,, then last apr 29 we had session of making love without intercourse,, i had to use my fingers, were goin to try anal sex but we didnt continue, my naked penis touched her ass and im sure i didnt pre cum,, if ever i had pre cum that day i had wiped it with my shirt.. then later on she said she felt her breast sore,, she said she'll be having a period soon coz its the feeling she always feel when she is about to have her period,, but unluckily its been 3days and she has no period at all,, were freakin out.. is there a probability that she'll gonna get pregnant? PLease answer I need your help guys.. any answer will be appreciated.. 

Hi Safe,

How long is her cycle usually? 28 days is average, you had sex on day 20.

Normally she'd ovulate between days 11-16. 48 hours after ovulation the egg isn't viable, so that's day 18.

It's possible but not likely she'd get pregnant. Besides, you wore a condom and it didn't leak.

Sometimes she can just be late, for no reason. The 29th would be too late as well.

Give it a few more days. If her period is more than 7-10 days late have her take a home test.

Good luck.

coz last march 28 she began to have a period and it ended up apr 1,, then she said that she had a period again f, iguess it was par 4 or 5 its a 2 day period..  " in her average.,,  what do you mean?? I have no idea can you please make it clear.. " :P tnx..

its "april 4 or 5" to be clearly..

hi medic-dan,

i also want to ask one more thing..  my gf is now on a treatment on MPTB,, and she's under medication of fixcom 3, and other vitamins.,,  i think if she'll goin to get pregnant, it will be hard for her.. so I if ever that she will be pregnant,, I want to prevent it,, what will I do? to prevent her pregnancy if ever.. in our country abortion is illegal... so what should I do?