so the thing is that the other day i was fooling with my girlfriend, then we had oral sex, later on we felt like trying for the first time, but we didn't use any protection, i tried to penetrate her, but it was way to close so we kept on trying and trying till i almost felt really excited, so i stop and tell her its better not to. so my guestion is that during that time if i almost got my head in, if there was some precum can she get pregnant? i did urinate before we tried that, and i didnt ejaculate will havin oral sex. and the other question is, is it normal that i cant get my penis inside her? it doesn't fit? please help

ok dont worry bout not being able to access her vagina its normal and most couple have this problem sometime in thier relationship. if she has some stress,anger, she maybe even anxious... that could close her vagina during sex. Even if she not fully aroused and self lubrucated down below that can prevent the vagina from stretching so the penis can enter BUT DO NOT FORCE YOU WAY IN! IT CAN HURT U AND HER EVEN CUASE FRICTION BURNS AND TEAR HER! yes

ok as for pre-cuming.. yes if u precum in her she still can get pregnant as there is still sperm present but not as much as full ejectulation.
even if u go to the toilet before sex this does not effect the sperm count.

dumb question for you.... why is it called pre-cuming and is it the same as full ejectulation?

because its a drop of of cum preparing for the full cuming session!! yes its the same as full ejectulation but not as much

please someone help me i'm so confused , me and my boyfriend were really happy one night and he wanted to stick his penis in me for a few seconds , he made sure before he went inside of me he wiped his penis of out side, and wiped it again on the inside with a different napkin. he was inside of me for at least 5 to 6 seconds but no movement . he was wet on the body of the penis but not the head , and hes positive he didn't feel anything come out . it is also the time i should get my period . but , i haven't got it yet . will i become pregnant? 

yes he did nut in you if his head came out not wet

Omg Im sick and tired of hearing that you can get pregnant thru precum... YOU CANNOT!!! Precum is made in the cowper gland it does not contain sperm the purpose of precum is to get rid of the acidic levels in the urethra to prepare for sperm during male ejaculation 98% of the sperm comes out and 2% stays in the penis pissing removes most if not all the sperm afterwords so unless you pull out and then stick it back in with out pissing or a break the chances of getting pregnant due to "precum" is impossible

To the person who said you cant get pregnant from precum, ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting***
Please read our Terms of Use. I know this for a fact because I got pregnant from it sadly

carrie-annmarie wrote:

Actually that is not correct.  Precum is not the same thing as sperm.  It is more of a lubricant that forms on your penis before sex and studies have been done that say there is no sperm in precum.  The problem is that sometimes sperm does get into precum by mistake.  For example, if you ejaculated previously and are having sex for the second time, the precum could carry the sperm left over from the first ejaculation to the head of the penis.  Urinating can be  used to "clean the pipes" between intercourse sessions.  However, I still use protection because I don't really trust my penis.     

me and my girlfriend did it for a hour and i didnt feel that i cum is it still pissitable for her to get pregnant after doing it 3-4 after her period from precum ? or cum and not feel it???

i have a question

me and my boyfreind had sex for 30 seconds, but he didnt come. and my period happend to start during those 30 seconds. no he did not pop my cherry and that is why i am bleeding. it was all ready torn .

but any way

is it possible that under my circimstances i could get pregnent?

i took a shower and cleened my self allittle with water.

My boyfriend and I haven't had sex but he did try to put his penis in me(it never really did go in,it just kinda swiped the outside of my vagina) & it may have had some pre-cum on it. My period was supposed to start but it didn't. I have really irregular periods so it might just be that but I am really scared that I might be pregnant. What are my chances of being pregnant or if there is even any chance? Any advice is helpful to me!

ok so me and my boyfriend were messing around. i had on a dress and a thong underneath and he had a boner but his boxers were still covering it. we started dryhumping and wen we were done i saw a little bit of pre-cum on the outside of his boxers. hes reassured me tat he is sterile but im still paranoid that i could be pregnant. i wasnt wet at all and neither was the inside or outside of my thong. i dont think it enterd me but im just paranoid. can someone plz reassure me tat im not going to get pregnant. im 2 young 2 be pregnant. im 99% sure im not but i just need more reassureance asap! thanks

i am still a virgin but me a my boyfriend have tried to have sex many times but he can not get it in me only a little bit.. also when he fingers me an such it starts hurting me maybe a minute later is this normal

Me and my Girlfriend had sex a while ago the temptation was big and we didnt have any condoms so we had sex without one! she was on top and it lasted for no longer than 10 minutes because i was scared of the idea of getting her pregnant so we stopped it, now my question to all of you guys is is the a possibality that she can be pregnant my friend told me that (PRECUM) can make her pregnant and my girlfriend has been complaining that her Breasts are sore but it can be because its almost that time of the month for her ? Help me please

This is perfectly normal in fact it is almost good for two reasons First that means your "tight" which is good for him but it also helps you will wait longer which is good. But in solution you need to relax and I will warn you that it will be uncomfortable and quite possibly hurt when you finally do it. But my advice is that you ask him and be sure that he is ready to marry you if you get pregnant because I've had it happen one of my best friends was left by her boyfriend after she got pregnant

it's anatomically impossible for pre cum to impregnate someone. it's secrerted from the cowper's gland which is in no proximity to the testes. pregnancy would only be possible if u had an earlier ejaculation prior to sex with ur gf, as there would be residual sperm in the urethra that the pre-cum could carry with it.