So I need help.. Or some answers. My Girlfriend and I had sex during her period and I came in her after she came, she was on her third day of the period.. The next day she told me she woke up vomiting. What's this mean?? Help..

Hi 12Guy,

It means nothing.

It would be entirely too soon for there to be ANY symtpoms of pregnancy.

It's also extremely unlikely that she'd get pregnant having sex on day 3 of her cycle.  Sperm can survive about 5 days - max.  She doesn't usually ovulate until day 11 at the earliest.

Hope it helps.

She said she's bleeding today is that ovulating ? because yesterday when we had sex she wasn't bleeding.. But Thank You so much !!

When did her period start?

She normally will ovulate sometime between days 11 and 16 of her cycle so a week or longer from when you had sex.

I'm pretty sure it was Saturday July 12, and we had sex July 14 Monday . Hence the third day of her period but she wasnt bleeding when we had sex, it was the next day July 15 she told me she was bleeding

It can just be as a result of having sex. It is still too early for any signs of pregnancy.

Thank you so much