Hey guys, I need help.

I've known my girlfriend for around 6 months and been going out with her for 5 months. I'm now living with her now too. She got pregnant by another guy before she met me (I hate the thought of that). She has ALWAYS wanted to have kids. She chose to have an abortion, as she felt she wasn't ready to have a child, and she really wanted to see how things would go with me (which she admitted, was a HUGE risk). I asked her out properly a few days after she had her abortion. I knew she was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. We get on so well, it's brilliant!

Though, recently the sex has declined dramatically. Whenever we do have sex, it's always on her terms. Whenever I ask, it's a "no" or a "no, I can't be bothered". I was a virgin before I met my girlfriend (I was waiting for the right gal). I am now 22, she is 20 (21 in September). She's told me she's slept with 10 guys before she met me. I try my best to not think about what's she done with other guys, it is a horrible thought for me.

*This is all background info, just so you know the story, eh...*

She has the implant in, it has caused a few problems for my girlfriend. Which is one reason why the sex has declined recently. She's getting it taken out on Thursday of this week. The 'due-date' for the baby she could of had is around the middle of June. I asked her how she is gonna feel when that date arrives. She said she'll "be in bits". Her younger sister is pregnant too, she is due her kid a week after my girlfriend's "due-date". I really don't know what to do. I've never been in the situation before. I try my best to be a supportive boyfriend. She can be a very controlling person at times.. which limits me to what I say and do around her. It's just annoying as she hardly tells me anything nowadays.. I feel more alone than when I was single for all of those years.

I'd really appreciate any help that anyone has to offer.

all you can try to do is be as supportive as you can, bear in mind that you also have your individual needs. Try bring it up in conversation that she can talk to you about anything, try show her how much you love her, she will hopefully slowly ease up and she will be reminded how much she is able to trust you. As hurtful as it can be that your partner has slept with multiple people before you, remember that she does truly love you, otherwise she wouldnt be with you or living under the same roof as you. My partner has slept with other people before me and in my case, i too was a virgin before i met him, sometimes i feel sad and feel sick when the thought of it comes into mind, but then i am reminded that they love me. I really wish the best for you and your relationship, i hope i helped a little, your girlfriend should realise that you are inlove with her, and its understandable why she feels that way, girls can be a little stubborn and over react sometimes, through time, trust and love, your relationship may rebuild and become stronger.
Good luck

Thank you! Your comment has put me at ease by quite a bit. We had a long chat last night about everything, from day to day life - our future together so I can see things looking up now. So thank you for you comment, it's much appreciated! :)