Hey everybody,

So i've been googling and googling and stressing myself out like crazy but i just need some reassurance.

So my girlfriend's last period was Nov 10. On nov 25, we were fulling around and i ejaculated below her belly on her bladder area. We did not have sex and there was no penetration. I am 99% certain that no sperm got anywhere near her vagina however i am still uncertain.

Her period was estimated to come Dec 8 (yesterday) and it did right on time.. It is like any other period for her, heavy and she has cramping. But i have read somewhere that girls can still have their period and still be pregnant? I dont think she is pregnant but i've been reading people saying that it could be early pregnancy bleeding or something..

Thanks!

The internet is a wonderful tool, but sometimes it can be a misleading place to visit. Your girlfriend is not pregnant. There was no penetration which means you did not ejaculate inside of her and she got her period right on time, there fore you have no worries.

Have you two discussed birth control? The pill, condoms anything that will put your mind at ease. Each time you and gf get sexy with each other your going to have the fear of pregnancy which will drive you nuts Planned Parenthood is an excellent resourse especially for young people.

But for now i would say it's all good for you and your girlfriend, just look into some protection please ;-)

thanks for your quick reply!

We do not plan on having sex. She is a strongly against having sex before marriage as well as oral sex. It was not the first time we fooled around. That time i just happend to accidentally ejaculate on her.

Just a word to the wise my friend, i was a teenager myself and i will promise you that one day, maybe not today or tomorrow, but one day you and your girl will get carried away. I tried to convince myself that i would be a virgin on my wedding nite, it never happened. I had two abortions before the age of 18, got pregnant again and married his dad, we divorced 11 years later. Mother Nature is a force to be reckoned with and once those hormones kick into overdrive there may be no turning back.

You may not have had sex but you got close and soon enough you will get closer until it happens. It is very hard to fight the feeling and i can see it coming. Just check out some birth control. When conception happens i believe it is NOT an accident. There are many ways to prevent this from happening. An accidental pregnancy is the failure of birth control, not from the absence of birth control.

Yeah i understand what you are saying. I have a condom ready in my room if we do get carried away. I've thought about most of this. She cannot go on birth control because her parents are not very understanding about anything. They are very very old fashioned. I appreciate your concern and looking out for us :-D

Okay, i will butt out, but just so ya know she can go to PP without her mom/dad permission and they will never need to find out that she is on bc, unless she tells them. If they are that way now how would they take being grandparents? :-D
If you have kept the same condom in your room for a long period of time, you need to check the expiration date. If the time comes and you make a mad dash for that condom and it fails due to being outdated, that would be your fault.

I did not mean to seem rude, i am truly appreciative of you taking your time to reply to me :-) .

The condom is only a few months old but i will check the expiration date and be sure to keep one fresh.

Thank you for your advice :-D