Okay so my girlfriend and I had sex on the 8th of august. I used the condom from the start and pulled out immediately after I came. All the cum was at the tip of the condom on the inside, nothing on the outside. NOTHING ON THE OUTSIDE, everything was in the condom. After that I checked. I poured water into it and squeezed it and no water was coming out of it. My girlfriend is a day late for her period. I talked to her about it and she said that she always gets her periods late and she doesn't know when she gets them. She can't be pregnant right? Please tell me she can't. It's been a week since we had sex. Before we had sex she was on anti biotics because she had the flu and she still does have a cold and sore throat. Could having the flu cause her to miss her period?

From the sounds she's not, but stress, anxiety or really anything can delay or stop a period. The flu might stop it if she is stressed enough. Wait until a few weeks and have her test, but I think you two are good.

I told her I was gonna get her a test and if she was the abortion pills but she got angry and said that she's not pregnant. As far as I know there wasn't any spotting so far. Thanks so much for your help.

Hi, yes i also agree. The chance that your girlfriend got pregnant is very small. I would not be worried at all if i were you. My girlfriend has different symptoms each month, its never the same with her period. I mean, the girls who have their periods regularly are very rare. And yes, stress, anxiety or flu can affect someone's period. So just relax and if your girlfriend tells you that she is not pregnant than listen to her. She cant be pregnant. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much. So far there haven't been any signs of pregnancy so I think I'm good. She did get cramps today tho and she always gets cramps before her period starts. She said she knows it's coming. Thanks again so much.