I came inside my gf on her 3rd day (6/24/10) of her period and it lasts for 5 days... Her cycle is 28 days long... Which is normal... I was wondering what are the chances of her being pregnant... Also I have pre cummed(I didn't fully ejaculated) in her in the middle of her cycle which was on the 11th and 14th... I know that most women who has a 28 day cycle, usually ovulate on the 14th day.. Also according to research the pre cum it self does not contain any sperm.. Unless you have ejaculated prior to having sex.. Then there would be left over sperm... And if you urinate right after you ejaculated then there shouldn't be any left over sperm... So with that said... I've urinated before I've pre cummed... So far she has not experience any symptoms as well... Maybe just a little more tired.. But her boobs hasn't been sore yet... I'd figured by the first or second week it would hurt... and her period is gonna be up tomorrow... Which is (7/20/10)

Hi hun from experience I'll go ahead and tell you there is NO WAY she can get pregnant while on her period. Her ovulation DOES NOT start till 14 days AFTER her first day of her period so she will not get pregnant even if it was precum. The reason I say this is because all the blood she produces and looses during her period will basically push out the semen or burn it completely. I hope this helps and let me know how its goes or if you have anymore questions!!!!

Teenmom17 :-D

Oh okay well that makes me feel somewhat better lol... But what about the pre cum that got in her during her ovulation? (Even though I've urinated from previous ejaculation)

I will go ahead and reassure you on this question. There is no LIVING sperm in precum i promise. It is not possible for her to get pregnant rom precum even if it was during her ovulation. Now if you dont urinate during the time you ejaculated and then precummed then she could get pregnant but you said you had urinated in the middle of this time period so there should not be anything to worry about hun. :-D

Hahaha well I'm mainly trying to calm my girlfriend down... I don't think she's quite ready to have a child yet... She has been pretty scared for the past couple of weeks.... And I've asked her if she had any symptoms and so far no... Except shes been a little tired and a little but more hungry... But I don't think thats a sign... I've asked her if her breast feels swollen or tendered and she says no... not at all... Which I think thats an early sign... But I dont want her to worry to much... Mainly because it can delay her period.. And if she doesn't get it tomorrow then she'll worry even more..

Well the best thing to do is wait until 21 days after the first day of her period and have her take a pregnancy test using the first urine of the morning. That determines all the sugar in the urine and how accuratre it will be. I hope everything goes well and the breast tenderness and back tenderness will not start until she is about 1 1/2- 2 months pregnant. So jusy try to keep her relaxed until it is time for her period bc yes it can delay due to stress and freaking out. Good Luck

How does her period burn the sperm? And how will the bleeding push out the sperm?

my wife has her period the week of Christmas. but before she had her. I cum in her twice a day all the way up until her period started. Then when she came off her period for 6 days I cum in her twice a day . Could, she be pregnant?

She's not pregnant

Me and my gf had sex 3 days before her period started and I accidentally came in her but she got her period 3 days later? Could she still possibly be pregnant?

That actually gives some relief. So I was on my way to my girlfriends house and she said she got her period as I was on my way to her. An hour later we having unprotected sex but she says to me "cum inside me", so I did. Does this mean she's pregnant? there was blood all over my private region and everything So I'm not sure here.

I cumed inside my gf two days after her period and when i cumed inside her there is still blood will she get pregnant ?pls i need answers im worried

I am on my period and my boyfriend came inside me and then next day my period was very very ittle.. Can I get pregnant?

hi good day
i had sex with my girl days that her period was to end there was still blood i came inside of her on that day which is the 26th and yesterday she saw 3rd of jan would she be pregnant ??? cause she is freaking out right now.

What if you fully ejactulated in her ?