Me and my girlfriend dry hump a lot. This time I decide to pull out my penis from my pants. I had her in doggy style position, and she only had underwear on. I came over her *** and underwear. My question is, what is the likelihood she will get pregnant from this?

Immediately afterwards she want and changed her underwear, and used water and a towel to clean off her private area just in case. She said that she didn't think any got on the front of the underwear or on her area but she was wet at the time. She told me she usually gets her period on the 23rd which is 4 days from now. What are the odds of her getting pregnant, and how late is too late to use the morning after pill? This happened earlier today

Hi Sinu,

It's not too late for the morning-after pill chances are that you don't need it though.

Yes you ejaculated sperm onto her vagina but she was wearing panties and chances are that even if some sperm got through her panties it still needs to be inserted into her vagina to do what it needs to do.  She cleaned off well she should be fine.  Don't waster your money on the MA pill just get some proper protection from now on.

Hope this helps

Today she started getting period symptoms. (Cramps and she's been grumpy) is this a good sign (she's getting her period) or bad sign (she's pregnant) ??? Is it even possible to have pregnancy symptoms this early?

Not generally, way too early to get pregnancy symptoms they would usually start around the 6 week mark as that is when the hormones have increased enough to be foreign to your body, thus the morning sickness/all day sickness. I think she is going to get her period very soon, just relax.

Another question :
She usually gets her period on the 23rd but was late last month. Wouldn't us doing this 4 days before her period make it nearly impossible for her to get pregnant? I heard girls ovulate like midway through their menstrual cycle. That would have Ending a week ago at least correct? Wouldn't that mean there is no egg there?

Probably not a fertile time for her at all. Like I have been saying to you, it is unlikely she is pregnant at all.

One more question regarding period. So lets say a girl has normal ovulation in the 14 day of he cycle. After a day or two the egg isn't fertilized so it does. Would a girls period start right there? The egg is dead. Why does it take another week or two for the actual period to start

As the egg is not fertilized the uterus has to shed its lining. But as the egg can survive up to 2 days in the cervix and the sperm up to 5 it can take awhile for the discard of the egg to happen and the shedding into a period. For reasons unknown the females uterus can contract tricking the body into thinking it can be pregnant, for delayed periods the body may have produced more hormones that month for some reason unknown as well. It all has to do with the diet we consume as a lot of meat, dairy, vegetables, fruits and processed foods contain added growth hormones and other hormones which mess around with the females cycle.

Today she told me that a white yellowish discharge came out. She says this normal with every period, but I also read that it's a symptom of pregnancy. If she was pregnant could it be this soon? And would she have discharge this early?

I'm sorry Sinujnayrub, I can no longer help you. I have continually given you information and you disregard it as often as I give it. I have told you it would be too early to have pregnancy symptoms before and that includes this. Your gf will get her period, I don't know why she doesn't seem as concerned about it as you do, you didn't even penetrate your gf and you are THIS concerned about it? Tells me you are not ready for sex. Get sexucated (educated about sex) and maybe then you can go this far with another girl but you are not acting responibly or listening to advice? I'm done!

Me and gf were dry humping I wasnt wearing underwear but she is wearing her panty ... I rubbed my thing on her and came at her panty below the bellybutton can she get pregnant?

No, she she is unable to be pregnated unless the semen enters the vaginal area.

Me & my girlfriend were having some alone time & started to get a little carried away. She was wearing thin/medium sweatpants & I was out. I rubbed myself directly against her vagina & she stroked me for a while & I penetrated a little. I came a little on her vagina while barely penetrated, can she get pregnant?

Hi I have a question so my girlfriend and I were playing around with each other then she take out my penis and start to jerk me off and then I came on her pants we had all of are clothe on but I came on her pants like between the left side of her pants between her upper thigh and her *** but not the middle of her *** but we clean it off and everything but she told me that like when she check inside her pants of it got wet she said it was just cold and like nothing touch her underwear but it was cold she said but I like to know if it that bad sign you know of ya you get me